Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Climbing partner at Araps during october

Piccolo
14-Sep-2014
7:51:57 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a climbing partner at Mt. Arapiles during october. I have a pretty open schedule and planning to camp out for a couple of weeks. I have a rack consisting of BD cams and nuts, set of draws a rope and slings. Currently leading grade 20 on trad and 23 on sport. Keen to do both some single and multi pitch routes. If you're interested in meeting up for a climb let me know.
Cheers.

EleNora
14-Sep-2014
9:35:27 PM
Currently living in Araps. Don't worry you'll find plenty of good partners when you get there, especially if you're so well racked up.
Flick me a pm if you want, I'm up to second some 18/19, but there are so many hairy and enjoyable routes in the smaller grades, you'll have plenty to do.

Henrique
30-Sep-2014
8:40:31 AM
Hey guys,
I will also have loads of time in october and was really keen to get back to Araps. Have you found someone already? I think a little group would be also awesome.
I have a similar rack with some extra mid to small cams and single and double ropes. I also climb about the same grades, perhaps a bit more on sport but less on trad, trying to get there!
When do you wanna go?

EleNora
3-Oct-2014
11:05:47 AM
Fear not, there are plenty of people here already. You'll have no problem to find a dirtbag to climb with!
I just slightly hurt my wrist so I'm taking time off and might actually call it for now - been here a month...
But if you're around, by all means call in! I'm in the middle-up part of the pines, in a grey 4 people tent with a blue bottom line.
Got curly hair with remnants of a discolored mawhawk. Small woman. Probably dressed in dirty climbing rags.

Henrique
8-Oct-2014
9:27:10 PM
Thanks for the advice EleNora!
I might be there next week after I finally finish my thesis...
I hope your wrist is already better, get well!

There are 5 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints