Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

DMM: DMM ALLOY "Offset" have arrived!!! #Sizes 7 - 11. (5 piece) Range: 12 to 23.5mm. (Great Compliment to DMM Wallnuts. (Refer Peenuts for Profile) SOLD OUT! Awesome Pro!  $93.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Winter climbers jindabyne
Caillan
5/06/2014
11:38:20 PM
I'm looking for anyone that will be living in or visiting Jindabyne this winter that is keen to climb or boulder in the area. As far as I know there's some fun boulders in town and up the hills. Seems like most of the route climbing is a bit harder to find unless you're ice climbing.
Regardless I hope to meet up with you if you're going to be about town.
Thanks folk

Zarb
6/06/2014
12:16:59 PM
There will still be bare rock at Blue Lake for some time yet.
TimP
6/06/2014
12:50:52 PM
Have been looking at ice climbing course, assuming it's at Blue Lake. How reliable are the conditions for ice climbing there?
braedenh88
8/06/2014
7:30:16 AM
I know theres a dude just moved up from grampians. Strong as dude, often refered to as the mountain goat because of his white hands ;) I can get you in contact if you want
rhysd85
8/06/2014
5:12:19 PM
I hear his beard is visible from behind. Mythical
Caillan
9/06/2014
5:44:11 PM
I think I have his number. He's of legendary status. I hear he sweats chalk and his beard is nylon.
braedenh88
10/06/2014
1:33:05 PM
On 9/06/2014 Caillan wrote:
>I think I have his number. He's of legendary status. I hear he sweats chalk
>and his beard is nylon.

I heard beard was Merino with undergrowths of dynema. I hear he crushes up granite and adds it to his 13 weetbix every morning

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints