Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Bouldering / indoor climbing buddy Sydney
Ancala
20-May-2014
1:22:43 PM
Hey, as the headline suggests I'm looking for a buddy (or buddies!) to go indoor climbing / bouldering with in Sydney.

I usually go to Climb Fit in St Leonard's or ClimbOz in Blacktown (on weekends) and have recently discovered some great bouldering rocks in McMahons Point (Blues Point Reserve).

Would say I'm at intermediate level (around late teens / early twenties when I'm lucky) and looking to improve my technique. Oh, and I'm 28, originally from Germany and moved over to Sydney from the UK last year.

If you're local and think we could be climbing buddies, get in touch!

Cheers
Antje (Angie)
Simonmonk
22-May-2014
9:34:54 PM
Hi,
As it happens so am I. My usual partner has pulled his back so will be out of action for a while.

I usually climb in the St Peters gym weekly, climb late teens and early twenties type routes. Haven't been climbing outdoors for too long due to having a vigorous family, but bused to climb regularly in the blue mountains.

I just enjoy the gym as a way to relax (mentally!) and to stay fit.

If you'd like to meet up one evening at one of the gyms get in touch

Cheers

Simon

Zhe
29-May-2014
9:48:59 AM
Hi

New to Sydney from Perth ahd also looking for a climbing buddy. Lets catch up?

27yo Female Accountant...so very busy but rock climbing is ver important to me.
sparkliee
30-May-2014
9:20:23 AM
Hi everyone I am from Sydney and looking for indoor clomb I no buddies as well as outdoor climbing buddies..Most of my buddies now have children moved overseas etc.
I have been climbing for several years and can climb and lead average grades trad and sport. Have all gear. I do have a hectic work situation but need to get out and am missing indoor and outdoor climbing so.much. I usually go to st peters after work around 7pm on Thursdays or Fridays or even Tuesdays. Happy to head out doors every weekend and even do trip aways. Please email me or avenchagirl@gmail.com. it's about having fun and enjoying the climb am doing being outdoors.
sparkliee
30-May-2014
9:21:36 AM
Hi Simon if you want to meet up for an indoor session let me know. Email avenchagirl@gmail.com. Sandra
weimun
2-Jul-2014
2:56:30 PM
Hi,

I'm also looking for climb buddies to climb. I'm originally from Malaysia and moved to Sydney from Singapore about two years back,
The last of my climb buddy has left the country as well. I'm good for Climb Fit and St Peters (wkdays evenings and wkends). Wouldn't mind trying other gyms as well
Also around the 18-22 grade (5c-6b).
I'm 32 female and can be contacted at weimun.foong@gmail.com
Cheers!

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints