Chockstone Forum - Trip Reports

Tells Us About Your Latest Trip!

Page 4 of 4. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 67
Author
The chopping of Prow Prowess - TR
dalai
27-Apr-2018
7:24:53 PM
Terry has resurfaced, this time in Victoria! Recently an old route at the Eastern Outcrop at Camel's hump had a couple of loweroff rings added. When asked why the need to add an anchor on Thecrag our mate Lionel Terray made some bizarre posts to try and justify his actions!

Should be able to find the discussion via the following link -https://www.thecrag.com/discussion/1763618130/interested-in-your-reasoning-in-adding-rings-to-this-wall-edit-as-edits-removed-from-xerxes-wall?page=1#m

Going to pull these rings shortly before he makes a bigger mess like he did at Mt Kiera!

Miguel75
28-Apr-2018
5:47:49 PM
On 27-Apr-2018 dalai wrote:
>Terry has resurfaced, this time in Victoria! Recently an old route at the
>Eastern Outcrop at Camel's hump had a couple of loweroff rings added. When
>asked why the need to add an anchor on Thecrag our mate Lionel Terray made
>some bizarre posts to try and justify his actions!
>
>Should be able to find the discussion via the following link - https://www.thecrag.com/discussion/1763618130/interested-in-your-reasoning-in-adding-rings-to-this-wall-edit-as-edits-removed-from-xerxes-wall?page=1#m
>
>Going to pull these rings shortly before he makes a bigger mess like he
>did at Mt Kiera!

Should you need backup, I’m up for pulling some bolts;)
One Day Hero
29-Apr-2018
8:05:10 PM
Yikes. I wonder if Doug and Ben's inclusive positivity extends to people who gridbolt 6m high 35 degree ramps?
dalai
30-Apr-2018
8:00:51 AM
On 28-Apr-2018 Miguel75 wrote:

>Should you need backup, I’m up for pulling some bolts;)

Thanks Mig75.
dalai
3-May-2018
2:50:21 PM
@Olbert Epoxy filler used was HB Fuller product Caulk in Colour?...

Going choppity chop soon and need to try and make it hard to see where the rings were.
Olbert
3-May-2018
6:08:30 PM
The only thing I provided was the plastic bag - everything else I borrowed. Your guess is as good as mine from the photos on the front page.
dalai
4-May-2018
8:18:11 PM
Thanks. Did a run to the local hardware shop for supplies - bought among a number of things Selley's Mortar Works - Mortar filler in Charcoal. Claims to have a mortar line texture...

Page 4 of 4. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 67
There are 67 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints