Page 3 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 57
Author
TR - straddie 1
simey
29-Feb-2012
10:09:47 PM
On 29/02/2012 simey. wrote:
>On 29/02/2012 Miguel75 wrote:
>>I take it back. I've watched both vids and the second one sucks, the first one blows:)
>
>Am I wrong in thinking that Bomber pro is the only one who is deep breathing and getting all breathless from the videos?

It must be desperate for casual Chockstone visitors to understand what the fu#k is going on with so many folk impersonating other folk on this site.

Miguel75
29-Feb-2012
11:43:57 PM
On 29/02/2012 simey wrote:
>On 29/02/2012 simey. wrote:
>>On 29/02/2012 Miguel75 wrote:
>>>I take it back. I've watched both vids and the second one sucks, the
>first one blows:)
>>
>>Am I wrong in thinking that Bomber pro is the only one who is deep breathing
>and getting all breathless from the videos?

No!

>It must be desperate for casual Chockstone visitors to understand what
>the fu#k is going on with so many folk impersonating other folk on this
>site.

I'm more than a casual user and have no idea who's who in this zoo;) Except for Dan; he's the one with the crazy tan lines;)
One Day Hero
29-Feb-2012
11:53:07 PM
On 29/02/2012 bomber pro wrote:
>You guys think the last one was bad...just check this one out...total spectacular
>crapola

God, Bomber, stop posting this shit! I have quite fond memories of the w/e, but your clips are making it look like the most pathetic has-been, loser festival in the history of australian climbing.

Even if thats what it was, please, leave us with our dignity!.........unless you secretly got some serious dirt on tape?
simey
1-Mar-2012
9:15:14 AM
On 29/02/2012 One Day Hero wrote:
>...leave us with our dignity!.........unless you secretly got some serious dirt on tape?

I can handle footage of me talking about Isabelle, I just hope you didn't have the camera rolling when we were talking about Julia.

climbau
1-Mar-2012
9:17:55 AM
On 1/03/2012 simey wrote:
> I just hope you didn't
>have the camera rolling when we were talking about Julia.
Were you discussing the auspisciousness of her Buddha-like earlobes?
simey
1-Mar-2012
9:38:40 AM
Nothing wrong with big earlobes.
White Trash
4-Mar-2012
4:57:46 PM
On 1/03/2012 simey wrote:
>Nothing wrong with big earlobes.

depends on what is decorating them?
cjradloff76
7-Mar-2012
10:01:20 AM
im still getting more plans up my sleeve. im currently in Sydney at the moment but im going to a meeting with a window cleaning company.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
7-Mar-2012
10:26:59 AM
Thread topic is TR - straddie 1.

~> I am looking forward to the other Reports to come(?) as suggested here, and also here, from ODH and Bomber...
Wollemi
16-Mar-2012
11:30:45 AM
The Tokyo students had wanted to take a day trip to Straddie and believed their GPS unit would be able to guide them there. The GPS forgot to mention the 15 kilometres of water and mud between the mainland and the island.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/travel/travel-news/taking-the-most-direct-route-to-straddie-20120315-1v85m.html#comments

shortman
25-Mar-2012
12:21:46 AM
On 7/03/2012 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>Thread topic is TR - straddie 1.
>
>~> I am looking forward to the other Reports to come(?) as suggested >HREF="http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=Display&ForumID=1&MessageID=105944"
>here, and also here, from ODH and Bomber...

I reckon it's time too. Mufasa styles.

A month is long enough.

ChuckNorris
30-Mar-2012
12:14:44 AM
Before the VCC & ODH propaganda gets out here is the original plan (before the bloody VCC meddlers got in the way)

>On 24/11/2011 One Day Hero wrote

>Hey Stuey, that would be a pretty f---in' funny w/e! Stuff the tyrollean, we oughta take >Shortman's 300 and get cj laid.

Well that was the plan anyway, until fking shorty decided to come up too, and get all touchy feely. Shorty, nice guy and all but he lost his virginity with a turtle at the zoo. No wonder he likes dogs.
widewetandslippery
30-Mar-2012
1:22:18 AM
Now it makes so much sense the pm you sent me, but I only do tortise. They have those finger nail things not flippers
One Day Hero
30-Mar-2012
1:22:52 AM
On 30/03/2012 bomber pro wrote:
>
>Well that was the plan anyway, until fking shorty decided to come up too,
>and get all touchy feely. Shorty, nice guy and all but he lost his virginity
>with a turtle at the zoo. No wonder he likes dogs

I did kinda have this picture in my head of Clinton chilling in a bar, post brothel, puffing on a cigar.........."Tyrollean? Yeah, fuch that. I dunno what I was thinking"

Seriously though, if you added up all the money spent on airfares and ferrys and the rental house and food and fuel.............
pecheur
30-Mar-2012
7:31:19 AM
On 30/03/2012 One Day Hero wrote:

>I did kinda have this picture in my head of Clinton chilling in a bar,
>post brothel, puffing on a cigar.........."Tyrollean? Yeah, fuch that.
>I dunno what I was thinking"
>
>Seriously though, if you added up all the money spent on airfares and
>ferrys and the rental house and food and fuel.............

Well on the upside, last night Argus arrived in my inbox including Damo's literary masterpiece, if you're Victorian and not a member of VCC, sign up ;)

Now we just need Simey's feature length movie.

shortman
30-Mar-2012
8:26:55 AM
On 30/03/2012 bomber pro wrote:
>Before the VCC & ODH propaganda gets out here is the original plan (before
>the bloody VCC meddlers got in the way)
>
>Well that was the plan anyway, until fking shorty decided to come up too,
>and get all touchy feely. Shorty, nice guy and all but he lost his virginity
>with a turtle at the zoo. No wonder he likes dogs.

And wasn't she good. 12 seconds of bliss.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
2-Jun-2012
11:37:28 AM
On 30/03/2012 pecheur wrote:
>Well on the upside, last night Argus arrived in my inbox including Damo's
>literary masterpiece, if you're Victorian and not a member of VCC, sign
>up ;)
>
>Now we just need Simey's feature length movie.

Here is a link to the Damo trip report, in case others have trouble locating it amongst the several threads that could contain it.

... and here is a link to the original thread that started it all for posterity.

Page 3 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 57
There are 57 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints