ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Trip Reports

Tells Us About Your Latest Trip!

Page 1 of 7. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 100 | 101 to 120 | 121 to 138
Author
European Sport Climbing Extravaganza
climbingjac
25-Aug-2004
5:17:10 PM
A modest crew of six Australians (Neil Monteith, Jacqui Middleton, Katherine Dicker, Lee Skidmore, Samantha Coles and Marten Blumen) are about to hit the ground in Europe for a massive 9 week sport climbing extravaganza. We have a bit of a trip schedule: we plan to fly into Paris, climb for 9 weeks in France, Germany and Italy, and then come back home again on Melbourne Cup Day. We're flying out of Australia this weekend, so keep an eye on this thread for news of our progress!

Neil has worked out how to ask "Where are all the 8b's" in French, so we should fit in just fine :-)

See you in November, girls and boys!

jac

mousey
25-Aug-2004
6:21:37 PM
Have FUN!!

HEX
25-Aug-2004
6:38:15 PM
Laissez les bons temps rouler !!

Amour, HEX ...

climbau
25-Aug-2004
7:33:19 PM
Bon Voyagee! :)

mousey
25-Aug-2004
8:21:52 PM
ooo dont get THAT started...or that french guy'll pop outta the woodwork for the occasion

Bourge
25-Aug-2004
10:24:15 PM
Ah oui! Bonjour! Hullo!

Bonne chance toute ! Les garçons, ont un certain chat français smelly ! Elles baisent bien !

Élever Chouca chez Ceuse oui ?
mikl law
26-Aug-2004
12:15:29 AM
You must visit Font!
Germany (Crankenjura) might be a bit cold now, all my German friends are complaining about the cold.
There are so many good places in the south of France your head will explode. Then your forearms.
Italy is beautiful, but I've only really climbed in Arco
Jealous!

manacubus
26-Aug-2004
11:09:21 AM
My translation:

Ah yes! Hello! Hullo! Good luck all! The boys, have a certain French cat smelly! They kiss well! To raise Chouca at Ceuse yes?
dalai
26-Aug-2004
11:35:49 AM
Chouca a really great 8a+ is at Buoux, not Ceuse!

Ell
26-Aug-2004
12:44:23 PM
Bastards! I hate you all!

alrob
26-Aug-2004
1:22:36 PM
meh! they can have their "European Sport Climbing Extravaganza", more werribee gorge for the rest of us!

good luck guys!

Romfrantic
26-Aug-2004
2:28:27 PM
Yeah Arco is awesome (best pizza and gellato too)....and not to mention the many long routes out in the Dolomites off Bolzano etc in Sth Tyrol
Oh! and the Calanque in the Sth of France! ahhhhh the Cote d'Azure!
Have fun guys!
BoaredOfTheRings
26-Aug-2004
2:53:34 PM
Dont forget the underpants!!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/26/

phil_nev
26-Aug-2004
8:57:16 PM
Have a blast guys!!!
gfdonc
26-Aug-2004
11:25:21 PM
Pizza? Gelato? Werribee Gorge? Is there some new place opened up in Bacchus Marsh that I don't know about?

Pei
27-Aug-2004
2:22:39 PM
Have fun guys!

Grrr... I'm so jealous!
dalai
27-Aug-2004
2:57:23 PM
One thing travelling does is make you realize how great the rock is here in Australia. Some of the best Sandstone anywhere!

Have a great trip everyone who's going! Look forward to seeing the photo's and hearing the stories from the trip.

climbau
27-Aug-2004
10:03:45 PM
I once saw a Euro-peein' extravaganza at the end of Hole In The Wall canyon in the Bluey's. It consisted of Half a dozen scantily (read barely) clad euro lassy's running off into the scrub so as not to pee in the canyon. Mmmmm :P

mousey
27-Aug-2004
11:25:18 PM
>running off into the scrub

why didnt they go in the
>Hole In The Wall
?
(you can email pictures of these scantily clad individuals to me if you like ;-)

HEX
28-Aug-2004
3:14:17 PM
Neil --- don't risk drowning yourself in the cauldren --- go and finish packing your Frenchman's cap/letters 'n' that... --- I've almost boiled all of Oweng's flesh off his bones, already...

Luv HEX...

Page 1 of 7. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 100 | 101 to 120 | 121 to 138
There are 138 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints