Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 38
Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Arapiles Mitre Rock (General) North Mitre [ Arapiles Guide | Arapiles Images ] 

Author
New Fixed Wire on Salem (Now gone).

Sabu
10-Jul-2009
1:19:41 PM
On 10/07/2009 widewetandslippery wrote:
>I want to read some hate!
I've tried very hard to resist saying what i want to say. Although if i did i bet the classic BP
response would ensue - click ignore function.

Mr. Woods - nobody disputes your climbing ability and therefore there is no need to
constantly try prove yourself in front of this audience. However, from your numerous posts,
it seems clear that your interpersonal skills are somewhat lacking. Perhaps stop treating
people as though they know nothing and they might actually appreciate some of the
knowledge you have to share.

muki
10-Jul-2009
7:31:15 PM
On 10/07/2009 Sabu wrote:
>I've tried very hard to resist saying what i want to say.

I just say it how I see it, as far as my interpersonal skills go I'm quite friendly and have a lot of mates.
But after watching you climb, I can safely say that no amount of shared knowledge will help you.
some people are just naturals... and others work very hard at the climbing game, some have great
success........ others will always struggle ! even with the simple mundane tasks like nut removal.
Hope your boo boo gets better soon.
one day hero
10-Jul-2009
7:31:35 PM
I don't know why everyone is getting their panties in a twist, play the game or piss off and stop your girlie bitching.

Bomber, the young lads might be impressed by the removal of a boy's wire but you'll have to do a bit more to gain cred with me. Do you want a man's fixed wire to test your skills against?

muki
10-Jul-2009
7:33:17 PM
Bring it !
one day hero
10-Jul-2009
7:40:48 PM
Small super rock at the start of Scorpion. I was there three years ago when it was placed. Before even trying to get it, I said "behold, excaliber". Lo and behold, it was still in a month ago. Anyone who can get that thing out is a legend!

muki
10-Jul-2009
7:52:17 PM
Trouble with that one is its a super rock! they don't come out well even if not loaded.
But the welding that piece has received is beyond the realms of a nut tool ! I'd say the leader must have
fallen from up in the bottomless chimney, it would need a hammer and chisel, and in the process, unless
very carefull, might wreck the nut placement, I was going to get rid of that one once the wire had become
unsafe.

Sabu
11-Jul-2009
3:29:48 AM
On 10/07/2009 bomber pro wrote:
>Bla bla bla.

I hope i can eventually come to terms with the fact that i'll just never be as good a climber,
nut fiddler (ha funny that...), and good person as you clearly are.

Having witnessed you climb, i can safely say that you climb ok - just like any old geezer,
but unfortunately that doesn't make you any less of a wanker.

muki
11-Jul-2009
10:06:08 AM
Mr Gooden, why have you resorted to using profanity ?
surely you can use your vast intellect to argue your point without having to curse on a public forum.
Where is your sense of propriety, And here I was thinking that I was engaged in an adult conversation.
and sarcasm is the poorest form of wit, but then you are quite young, when you grow up, feel free to
continue this conversation in a more polite manner.
PS: if you have any pics of your mashed finger, then put them up here for me and my mates to have a
good giggle over ta.

superbumbly
13-Jul-2009
2:11:03 PM
My faith in the Chockstone community has been restored.

After months of mind numbing posts, we finally have a bitch fight.

Size 10 Bumbly bells at 10 paces.

Sabu
13-Jul-2009
5:36:11 PM
Why Mr. Woods I was merely following your shining example of forum etiquette and …

>just say it how I see it

Sound familiar?! Oh and here’s another example:

On 7/07/2009 bomber pro wrote:
>But hey, all that blood sweat & tears must have loosened it for me, that
>and of course the exact time of
>day and temperature of the rock was crucial to us to being able to get
>it out.
>we could never have retrieved it, had it not been for all the skill that
>went into loosening it so expertly.

A little on the sarcastic side too don’t you think?

So you see Mr Woods, your vain attempt at obtaining the moral high ground has been
disastrous for your argument and simply demonstrated you to be a complete hypocrite.
In addition, it appears that you don’t like the taste of your own medicine. Why is that?

Finally, surely a man of your age wouldn’t take offense to a little bad word, unless of
course it has some form of personal significance?

In conclusion, it is clear to me that you may have a superiority complex characterised
by the need to dominate and discredit others, snobbishness, pride, excessive need for
competition and so on. Additionally, if you felt uncomfortable reading that you perhaps
are experiencing cognitive dissonance which is a collision between ones delusion and
reality.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
13-Jul-2009
5:53:09 PM
You chaps arn't doing a bit of this are you?
☺☺

~> ... more fun to climb walls than doing that methinks!

muki
13-Jul-2009
5:55:22 PM
Thanks M9, is that shot of Mr Sabu trying to get a nut out with his head........ gold

kezza
13-Jul-2009
6:26:38 PM
I've only just read this thread, where on earth was I!? Stuck in the stoked thread it seems.

Bomber, I constantly am banging my head against the wall with you. I've met you numerous times, joined in some conversations and you have climbed with a number of my friends that have great times in your company. So I find it really hard to compare your posts to your real time personality and vice versa.

In conclusion, I beleive you have an incredible ability to put across a facade of a nice human being. Have you ever taken drama class? Performed in a theatre production?
rolsen1
13-Jul-2009
8:06:05 PM
On 13/07/2009 kezza wrote:
>Bomber, I constantly am banging my head against the wall with you. I've

snip

>In conclusion, I beleive you have an incredible ability to put across
>a facade of a nice human being. Have you ever taken drama class? Performed
>in a theatre production?

I've met muki lots of times, when he worked at the Climbing Edge in Hobart and when he lived in his teepee in the pines.

IMHO unfortunately his real life persona and his online persona are very similar.

muki
13-Jul-2009
8:15:40 PM
You must not have a very memorable personality, I have no recollection of ever having talked to you.
But I have seen Mr Sabu and a female partner struggle up Mari, was that you ?

kezza
13-Jul-2009
8:24:54 PM
No, I don't believe I recall climbing with Sabu. Must have been another gorgeous lady climbing with Sabu. Pretty sure I struggled up Mari at some point in time, but wrong lady you were perving on.
I only knew it was you muki cause you had a drill in your hand, and were talking bullcrap and were talking up some choss pile of climb you just put up. I bit my tounge on every occasion you were within ear shot.
You were memorable for all the wrong reasons.
hero
13-Jul-2009
10:07:45 PM
"sarcasm is the poorest form of wit"

Actually, I think the scale is

punning
sarcasm
half
fvck
bumberpro

muki
13-Jul-2009
11:14:17 PM
On 13/07/2009 kezza wrote:
>No, I don't believe I recall climbing with Sabu.

You would definitely recall that, I would call his style unique, but that's pretty generous.

> Must have been another gorgeous lady climbing with Sabu.

so you think your good looking ? well maybe you are being generous ?

> Pretty sure I struggled up Mari at some point in time,

if your style is as unique as mr Sabu, then that would be an honest appraisal.

> but wrong lady you were perving on.

The grunts and groans, the constant demand for help/advise, and the terrified nature of the ascent
made it pretty hard to ignore, try as I did !

> I only knew it was you muki cause you had a drill in your hand, and were
>talking bullcrap and were talking up some choss pile of climb you just put up.

Yeah, I'm the only one at the mount with a drill ! and therefore all drilled chosspiles will be mine.

>I bit my tounge on every occasion you were within ear shot.

Cows do that a lot, poor things, are you saying that you are a sad cow ?

>You were memorable for all the wrong reasons.

good, my rep is keeping me.... hopefully.... from having to deal with you in future ! I hate sad cows.

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 38
There are 38 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints