HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Grampians Northern Hollow Mountain & Surrounds (General) [ Grampians Guide | Images ] 

Author
Legoland boulders

alrob
23-Jan-2007
1:24:19 PM
want a bit of info on the boulder with Orca on it. theres 2 lines on the boulder yeah? looking at the boulder away from the cliff section, orca is on the left arete, at around V10, and theres a V6 on the right arete (name unknown).

is this right?

phil_nev
23-Jan-2007
2:23:40 PM
Yep. Ask rosco if you see him, hes done it. I thought the grade was 5 though. Should have bloody route grades those things...
Nottobetaken
23-Jan-2007
3:16:13 PM
Surely there's something up the centre face - right of Orca?

alrob
23-Jan-2007
3:50:53 PM
i haveb't looked at the boulder in ages, but since first seeing the problems, i've always been keen to try them
Dave J
23-Jan-2007
5:01:30 PM
On 23/01/2007 Boardlord wrote:
>Surely there's something up the centre face - right of Orca?

yes there is...it was done by Woody from the UK...

its good...cant remember much else about it...easier than orca...worth scrapping the leaves and debris
off the top BEFORE you attempt a summit push.

alrob
23-Jan-2007
10:42:18 PM
is there an easy way to the top of the boulder?
Dave J
24-Jan-2007
2:11:23 PM
the arete on the right is pretty straightforward...or at least the hard bit was at the bottom...Its all a bit
hazy though I could be completely wrong. Maybe theres a tree leaning up against the boulder???? It
wasnt a big deal getting to the top is all I remember.
Nottobetaken
24-Jan-2007
4:29:36 PM
Forget that Alistair, and come and have a play on 'Not the Height of Fashion' instead. Guaranteed to provide amusement.

alrob
24-Jan-2007
5:06:57 PM
thats on the list too. as is 'oops'

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints