Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
All SA (General) (General) (General)  

Author
Morialta- the outcrops

ChuckNorris
20-Dec-2014
8:45:45 PM
Can a Radelaidian please tell me what the current deal is with setting up a bottom belay (Eduardo by bottom I mean the bottom of the crag not the stinky thing you do poos out of) at the Outcrops in Morialta. Are there fixed anchors or is it still trees a ways back. I'm thinking of the easy climbs to the left of Triad.

I want to take the kiddies there over Xmas but also want to minimise the amount of gear I take on the plane.

freepete
21-Dec-2014
11:28:58 AM
Not sure on anchors etc at the Outcrops but you're welcome to borrow some gear when you come here. Cheers Pete

mattwho
21-Dec-2014
8:04:53 PM
There are two anchor bollards installed which should be able to be used for most routes.

ChuckNorris
21-Dec-2014
10:10:16 PM
thanks for the info. However two bollards doesn't seem that much depending on where they are. I'm sure there is one above triad/three step area but the other one? I want to set up the tr's on the easy things to the left of triad. I'll take a few long slings but don't really want to bring a second rope.

Pete - thanks for the offer. All I'd need is a short piece of crappy rope to set up the anchors. It would be in the first week of Jan if I need it.

cheers
stu

Miguel75
21-Dec-2014
10:19:05 PM
I'm liking your makeover Stu, the rainbow headband softens your perm.

shortman
22-Dec-2014
12:29:53 AM
On 21/12/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>I'm liking your makeover Stu, the rainbow headband softens your perm.

And blonde wash, :)
Jayford4321
22-Dec-2014
1:07:50 PM
On 21/12/2014 stugang wrote:
>thanks for the info. However two bollards doesn't seem that much depending
>on where they are.
>
Buy yaself a genuine wooden poostu spoon an it will magically solve all ya worries. If not, then get yaself bigger bollards.

On 22/12/2014 shortman wrote:
>On 21/12/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>>I'm liking your makeover Stu, the rainbow headband softens your perm.
>
>And blonde wash, :)

but it still dont cova tha bald spot.

ChuckNorris
22-Dec-2014
7:24:34 PM
Ha - the one (and only) problem I don't have is a bald spot.

ChuckNorris
22-Dec-2014
7:39:53 PM
gnootups - what is a poostu?

Its a bit late but I'll put one on my chrissy list if I only knew what it was and where I could tell the Mrs to go and find it.

Also, is it the type of product that is heavily discounted in the post christmas sales? If it is I'll wait until January.

happy holidays and I love your makeover. You look....like....me. What is not to love about that!

Eduardo Slabofvic
23-Dec-2014
11:45:25 AM
On 22/12/2014 stugang wrote:
>Ha - the one (and only) problem I don't have is a bald spot.
>
>

Not even on the stinky thing you do poos out of?

ChuckNorris
23-Dec-2014
5:40:27 PM
You fool Eduardo

Waxing is not the same as baldness.

Eduardo Slabofvic
23-Dec-2014
9:45:45 PM
Waxing is different to bleaching, you know.

ChuckNorris
23-Dec-2014
10:21:20 PM
On 23/12/2014 Eduardo Slabofvic wrote:
>Waxing is different to bleaching, you know.

Pull your head in cos...Hey I'm brown and I'm proud.
Jayford4321
27-Dec-2014
3:18:34 PM
On 22/12/2014 stugang wrote:
>Ha - the one (and only) problem I don't have is a bald spot.
>
Tell us about your many other problems then, otherwise we might be accused of being cruel when we mention your deficiencies in any of our replies.

>gnootups - what is a poostu?
It is a spoon.
Please don't ask again.

>Its a bit late but I'll put one on my chrissy list if I only knew what it was and where I could tell the Mrs to go and find it.

All good kitchenware store stockists have them I am told, but very few are genuine timtam endorsed.

>Also, is it the type of product that is heavily discounted in the post christmas sales? If it is I'll wait until January.

It just so happens I knew you would be wanting one.
That is why I hijacked, then burnt a truck load of them the other day.

ChuckNorris
27-Dec-2014
4:51:34 PM
Cheers for the gear offers guys but I managed to find what I needed in a cupboard in my parents shed. A few cobwebs but good for anchors.

Let me know if any of you with kids wants to head out for a morning or two of kiddie climbing in the first week of January. Mine are 5 and 8.

There are 15 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints