Frog advice

Miguel75
21-May-2012
10:27:32 PM
On 20/05/2012 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
...snip snip sniperoo...
>The comment about not liking topropes there (I guess due not being a local),
>is likely due the fact that there is a vegetated loose scree band/area
>above many of the climbs, which lends itself to dislodging crap onto you and belayer, if messed with too much.

And

On 21/05/2012 Eduardo Slabofvic. wrote:
...snippity snip snip...
>or every route that has the words "somewhat spoilt
>by a ledge at half height" in the route description in a day.

Frog sounds just like Werribee Gorge. Stu, save yourself a bunch of money and just come play at WG;)
One Day Hero.
21-May-2012
11:50:19 PM
your a retard ed you couldn't climb outa bed without a tight rope so leave it to us hard climbers to tell bomber what to do ok
bomber your old and fat, just do the best you can with what little climbing ability you have left in that arthritic husk of yours, it'll probably only be a day before you blow something, so stop kidding yourself that you've got a week.

Doug
22-May-2012
6:57:21 AM
On 21/05/2012 One Day Hero. wrote:
>your a retard ed you couldn't climb outa bed without a tight rope so leave

Do you want to REALLY put the knife in ODH? If so, it's "you're a retard" ...

ajfclark
22-May-2012
7:46:44 AM
That's not ODH, it's ODH on his period.

ChuckNorris
22-May-2012
8:52:01 AM
Thanks all - I've got exactly what I was asking for (in more ways than one). Now fingers crossed this week of leave comes off.
dalai
22-May-2012
9:49:31 AM
You need to negotiate your contract BP. I got 7 weeks riding solo in Europe last year... ;-)

ChuckNorris
22-May-2012
1:26:17 PM
Dalai - leave from my paid job is not the issue.

Also, is it just me or do other people have difficulty starting "crag beta" threads in the right location. I'm sure I started this in gen discussion (and a mod moved it), after faffing about trying to start a crag beta topic.
dalai
22-May-2012
1:32:25 PM
On 22/05/2012 bomber pro wrote:
>Dalai - leave from my paid job is not the issue.

I was referring to renegotiating the contract with your partner, not work...
pecheur
22-May-2012
1:33:46 PM
On 22/05/2012 bomber pro wrote:
>Dalai - leave from my paid job is not the issue.
>
>Also, is it just me or do other people have difficulty starting "crag
>beta" threads in the right location. I'm sure I started this in gen discussion
>(and a mod moved it), after faffing about trying to start a crag beta topic.

Pretty sure Dalai was talking about leave from his missus ;p

ChuckNorris
22-May-2012
1:35:53 PM
Ok I missed that one, in which case I'll say no fking chance till the youngest hits school.
dalai
22-May-2012
1:59:27 PM
On 21/05/2012 One Day Hero. wrote:

Please note - I have disabled the new ODH clone.
One Day Hero
22-May-2012
2:11:35 PM
On 21/05/2012 hipdos wrote:
>
>Must do 40 routes 3 stars or better to make it a succesful
>trip. (You retard).

Well.....yeah. What would your criteria be for a successful trip? Doesn't everyone, upon arriving at a mega crag for the first time, run around like a maniac trying to do all of the best routes?

Eduardo Slabofvic
22-May-2012
9:45:21 PM

Bummer should drag out his vinyl record collection to swat up on the names of bands from the 1960's, so he can put together a tick list based on that.

Eduardo Slabofvic
22-May-2012
9:46:51 PM
I'm sorry for the mean spirited posts, Bummer, I truly am. To make it up to you I'll recommend the best mid grade climb at the crag, an absolute gem, a must do ....... Macraderma (or how ever its spelt)

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 34
There are 34 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints