Page 1 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 51
Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
All NSW (General) (General) (General)  

Author
Bell Supercrag

grantoss
30-Apr-2012
4:44:27 PM
So I'm getting kinda interested in this so called Bell supercrag.... anyone wanna spill the beans with some directions? Or take me on a tour out there...?

E. Wells
30-Apr-2012
5:23:29 PM
supercrag, is that a crag where everytime you go there you wish you had a thermos of hot soup, or super glue to keep your tips from splitting? As I read this I realise its not at all inteligent or usefull, and so I will post.....now
Duncan
30-Apr-2012
6:02:04 PM
On 30/04/2012 dangermouth wrote:
>supercrag, is that a crag where everytime you go there you wish you had
>a thermos of hot soup

No, that's a suppercrag.

Macciza
30-Apr-2012
7:13:51 PM
And you don't wan't to spill the 'beens there . . .
Unless you got some 'supperwhere . . .

nmonteith
30-Apr-2012
8:01:22 PM
There is no Bell Supercrag
One Day Hero
30-Apr-2012
8:04:32 PM
On 30/04/2012 nmonteith wrote:
>There is no Bell Supercrag

I hate that attitude! It seems like the only way to find the place is to hide in the bushes then sneakily tail someone in..........that's how it always works with these new snoopercrags.

rodw
30-Apr-2012
8:07:12 PM
Or you could look at google maps and bush bash for several days and find it your self.

E. Wells
30-Apr-2012
8:16:21 PM
The funny thing is I never realised that Bell was a secret anymore (unlike the amazing other features being climbed in Bell) Did Frey start that one off in the 90s? Whats the history there? I lost interest in the crag because I refuse to walk more than 15 minutes to a sport crag in the Blueys.

grantoss
30-Apr-2012
9:22:57 PM
On 30/04/2012 nmonteith wrote:
>There is no Bell Supercrag

aw comon, dont be greedy and share your toys!

PM me some directions if you dont want them posted publicly
widewetandslippery
30-Apr-2012
9:54:29 PM
Give the youmg fella a break. He has crag search cred. Someome pm him
One Day Hero
30-Apr-2012
11:57:25 PM
You guys should come and check out Sewer Wall, Canberra's very own poopercrag!
cogsy
1-May-2012
8:03:11 AM
When did it morph from "Bell" to "Bell supercrag"? Sounds all a bit California to me. I reckon we should give it a bit of a spanish tailend to reflect it's total bolted glory... El Bello Grando or Santa Bella or something like that!
maxdacat
1-May-2012
10:22:08 AM
The first rule about Bell Supercrag is.....

YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT BELL SUPERCRAG!!!!
onsight
1-May-2012
11:02:37 AM
The elephant in the room...

Great thinking there Cogsy! Or a French twist - La Grande Bella Vista?

grantoss
1-May-2012
12:03:16 PM
relax everyone I now have the beta - we can go back to arguing about bolts or dogs or some other useless crap!

nmonteith
1-May-2012
12:10:08 PM
It was so last year anyway...

Sonic
2-May-2012
7:58:13 AM
My understanding is its also a hot topic with NPWS still - the more people that keep going out there, the more likely it is to get banned in a real hurry

nmonteith
2-May-2012
8:38:52 AM
On 2/05/2012 Sonic wrote:
>My understanding is its also a hot topic with NPWS still - the more people
>that keep going out there, the more likely it is to get banned in a real
>hurry

Are there any other crags in the Bluies that are already banned? (apart from obvious areas near major tourist tracks). I can't think of a precident to get this area closed.
dfinnecy
2-May-2012
1:53:45 PM
Where might one see some pics of this Shangri-la?

Superstu
2-May-2012
2:08:01 PM

Page 1 of 3. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 51
There are 51 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints