Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Scarpa: Scarpa "Mystic GTX" Approach Shoe. Premium model. Gortex lined. Vibram Sole. Climbing toe... Size 43 Eur. (10 USm)  $149.00
50% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Crag & Route Beta

Crag & Route Beta

Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
VIC Arapiles (General) (General) (General) [ Arapiles Guide | Arapiles Images ] 

Author
Pharos Working Bee -10 March Updated-Labour Day Wk
Access T CliffCare
17/02/2012
1:33:55 PM
I thought something was missing from my life - then I realized - It's been yonks since we had one of these little shindigs! You know, rocks, sweat, swearing, rocks, sweat, swearing. and let's not even talk about the pumped up muscles.

So for all of those who have been missing it as much as myself - or even those that haven't, drag your butts up to the Pharos to lend a hand. Putting a later time of 5pm - 7pm on it this time so you can all get a little more climbing in. And half an hour is all you need to put in.

Where: Meet Pharos Gully Tourist Track intersection. This is lower Pharos, not the summit
When: 5pm - 7pm
What: wear closed toe shoes and bring your water

Ideally, it would be great if you could let me know if you are planning to attend and if possible what time you could rock up. Helps me to roster people efficiently on the stretchers. Otherwise, just rock up and I will certainly slot you in. cliffcare@vicclimb.org.au

cheers,
Tracey

ajfclark
17/02/2012
1:46:19 PM
Is that meeting at the top or bottom of the Pharos gully track?
Access T CliffCare
17/02/2012
1:52:27 PM
Being the intersection - that would be the bottom. Always a bit difficult to describe. I will also put a sign there Will edit my above post. So, not the summit - those days are over.
ZERO
17/02/2012
2:12:54 PM
As Tracey described in the original post:

Where: Meet Pharos Gully Tourist Track intersection.

This is lower Pharos, not the summit

ajfclark
17/02/2012
2:22:58 PM
Thanks Stealth, but I asked because Tracey's original post didn't say "This is lower Pharos, not the summit".

I asked which end she meant because it wasn't clear which intersection (the top with the summit road or the bottom with the lower road) she meant.
ZERO
17/02/2012
2:52:30 PM
Well, I extracted those words from Tracey's original text .

ajfclark
17/02/2012
4:16:17 PM
I've just emailed Tracey to check I'm not nuts.

Tracey edited her opening post after I asked my question. She even says she will in the reply to my question.

You extracted the information she added to the post because of my question.
Access T CliffCare
6/03/2012
12:23:34 PM
On 17/02/2012 access t wrote:
>I thought something was missing from my life - then I realized - It's been
>yonks since we had one of these little shindigs! You know, rocks, sweat,
>swearing, rocks, sweat, swearing. and let's not even talk about the pumped
>up muscles.
>
>So for all of those who have been missing it as much as myself - or even
>those that haven't, drag your butts up to the Pharos to lend a hand. Putting
>a later time of 5pm - 7pm on it this time so you can all get a little more
>climbing in. And half an hour is all you need to put in.
>
>Where: Meet Pharos Gully Tourist Track intersection. This is lower Pharos,
>not the summit
>When: 5pm - 7pm
>What: wear closed toe shoes and bring your water
>
>Ideally, it would be great if you could let me know if you are planning
>to attend and if possible what time you could rock up. Helps me to roster
>people efficiently on the stretchers. Otherwise, just rock up and I will
>certainly slot you in. cliffcare@vicclimb.org.au

Hi All, The above working bee ended up being cancelled due to very hot conditions. We will now be doing the working bee this coming Saturday. It's quite important that we get some rocks up the Pharos track so that Walter can get some more work done as he won't be available much later in the year. Rock up for half an hour or so. Same original details but have outlined them below to save the confusion once again.

Where: Meet Pharos Gully Tourist Track intersection. This is lower Pharos, not the summit
What: wear closed toe shoes and bring your water

Ideally, it would be great if you could let me know if you are planning to attend and if possible what time you could rock up. Helps me to roster people efficiently on the stretchers. Otherwise, just rock up and I will certainly slot you in. cliffcare@vicclimb.org.au

cheers,
Tracey
Access T CliffCare
8/03/2012
7:50:59 PM
bumpity, bump

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints