Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
FS: Snap and DMM pads + camping gear
GwilymR
20-Nov-2018
4:12:44 PM
Heya,
Visiting Brit thinking of selling my pads before flying home. I have a very used DMM highball pad and a nearly new Snap Grand Wrap. We’re in arapiles/the gramps for the next 3 weeks and will be looking to part with all the gear on the 12th of December (or a little earlier) as we fly on the 13th from Melbourne.

I’d like $600 for the snap and $50 for the DMM but if you buy the snap you can have the DMM for free.

I also have a cheap camping stove and 4kg cylinder that I’d like to sell for $40.

Thanks for looking and feel free to make me an offer if you’re interested!

Cheers,

Gwilym
samleenz
20-Nov-2018
8:35:20 PM
Hi,

Is the DMM pad in usable condition still? If so, I'll be in Arapiles the first week of Dec and would be keen to buy it.

Let me know,
Sam
GwilymR
20-Nov-2018
11:03:13 PM
I’d say it’s useable as a 2nd pad. Not very nice as a main pad or for taking a big fall onto.
GwilymR
3-Dec-2018
2:56:50 PM
Update:

We’ve decided to keep the SNAP pad and the DMM is almost trash now so we’re giving it away for free if anyone wants it. We’ll be at Plantation campground Sunday 9th and Monday 10th and we’ll be in Melbourne on the 12th if anyone wants it.

Still selling the stove and gas bottle $40 for both.

Cheers,

Gwilym

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints