Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Moving On Sale

Doug
21-Nov-2017
1:51:34 PM
A few bits and pieces for sale. You can see it here:
http://www.thesarvo.com/confluence/display/thesarvo/2017/11/21/Used+Climbing+Gear+for+Sale
One Day Hero
21-Nov-2017
2:22:50 PM
Hi Doug, I'll grab the 3x C3s and the small offset wires please.

Doug
21-Nov-2017
2:58:51 PM
Hey ODH. Do you want me to put it all in an Oz post satchel for you? I think they should come in under 500 grams so it would be another $8.50 for a standard satchel or $11.35 for express. Let me know and I will PM you with my bank account details.
tshaw
21-Nov-2017
3:57:58 PM
Hey Doug,

I will take the Rps if still available please

cheers
Tim

Doug
21-Nov-2017
4:27:03 PM
No worries Tim. I can either send them via a standard Oz Post satchel or express. Your choice. Send me your email address (mine is listed near the top of the original post and on my profile) and I will give you my bank details.
Dr Nick
21-Nov-2017
6:00:22 PM
Hi Doug, interested in the tricams, but just one of each size. Any idea on postage to 2074 for the 4?

Doug
21-Nov-2017
6:15:18 PM
On 21-Nov-2017 Dr Nick wrote:
>Hi Doug, interested in the tricams, but just one of each size. Any idea
>on postage to 2074 for the 4?

A standard Aus Post satchel for up to 500 grams which will ship anywhere in Australia is $8.50.

Keenas
21-Nov-2017
7:08:38 PM
Hi Doug, I'm interested in a bunch of stuff, like DMM Wallnuts, extenders, slings. I will send you an email.

pedro.c
21-Nov-2017
7:56:46 PM
Doug

I'd like to buy the 120cm slings, the set of RPs, 3 extendable draws, 6 regular draw (2 long and 4 short). Add freight (express post) to Sydney, let me know the cost and your bank details. I'll send you some dough promptly.

Doug
22-Nov-2017
3:56:08 AM
On 21-Nov-2017 pedro.c wrote:
>Doug
>
>I'd like to buy the 120cm slings, the set of RPs, 3 extendable draws,
>6 regular draw (2 long and 4 short). Add freight (express post) to Sydney,
>let me know the cost and your bank details. I'll send you some dough promptly.

Hi Pedro
I've sent you a PM.
Cheers
Doug

Doug
22-Nov-2017
5:23:47 AM
On 21-Nov-2017 Dr Nick wrote:
>Hi Doug, interested in the tricams, but just one of each size. Any idea
>on postage to 2074 for the 4?

Have just sent you another PM Dave. Two Tricams still available.
Jayford4321
24-Nov-2017
9:39:27 AM
>Moving on sale

Curious.
From climbing?
Hard 2 imagine that given how much of your life has been invested in it till now.

Moving on to what? Where ?

If M9 had of karked it then he’d have flooded the market with a ship load of used gear , so is good you got in now while prices are reasonable!
gonesurfing
24-Nov-2017
10:44:28 AM
I'll take the gri-gri,PM SENT

Doug
25-Nov-2017
1:37:41 PM
On 24-Nov-2017 gnaguts wrote:
>>Moving on sale
>
>Curious.
>From climbing?
>Hard 2 imagine that given how much of your life has been invested in it
>till now.
Yes, I am surprised myself. But after a year away due to injury and then finding out that I couldn't do certain stuff because my injuries didn't recover as well as I'd expected made transitioning away from climbing not as big a wrench as I had imagined.
>
>Moving on to what? Where ?
Basically, I've become re-enthused with cycling. Again, surprisingly, I find that I am not really missing climbing - which is the biggest surprise.
>
>If M9 had of karked it then he’d have flooded the market with a ship load
>of used gear , so is good you got in now while prices are reasonable!
Still a bit of stuff left at what I consider are very good prices ...

Doug
25-Nov-2017
1:38:45 PM
On 24-Nov-2017 gonesurfing wrote:
>I'll take the gri-gri,PM SENT

Check your inbox ~ PM sent back to you.

Doug
28-Nov-2017
10:11:54 AM
Price reduction on most items; photos updated to reflect what's left.

Keenas
28-Nov-2017
10:20:17 AM
Hi Doug,
I'll take the Wallnuts. Look for a PM
Neale
Jayford4321
28-Nov-2017
11:23:24 AM
>surprise

All the best with transitioning.
(Ps Bet you keep some basics to keep your options open!)
Dr Nick
29-Nov-2017
7:10:34 PM
Thanks Doug, arrived safe.

Doug
1-Dec-2017
3:05:57 PM
Cheers Dr Nick. Glad to hear it - always good to get feedback.
And for all you lurkers out there ... direct from thesarvo ...

...Update: Wallnuts are all gone, as is one of the #2 Camalots. Further price reductions on most items, especially the cams. Go on ... you can always use another cam ... and you'll never see prices like these again!

There are 20 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints