Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
FS - Books - American Alpine Club Journal and ANAM
Cminers
12-May-2017
3:57:04 PM
Almost the last 30 years or so of both the annual American Alpine Journal as well as the annual Accidents in North American Mountaineering.

Probably the most comprehensive annual journal on the planet (or so the Americans say) and make excellent armchair reading.

The accident reports provide active climbers anywhere the ability to learn from someones else's mistakes without the pain.

These books cost $30 or so new, not expecting anything near that, happy to take the best offer for the lot.

I am based in Sydney.

technogeekery
16-May-2017
3:21:29 PM
If you don't get a decent offer, please consider donating them to the Sydney Rockies library, where they will be appreciated and read by many. Thanks ;-)
cminers
26-May-2017
2:50:27 PM
Thanks for the idea, offers pretty thin at this stage, come on you lot, throw your oar in.
cminers
5-Jun-2017
2:54:07 PM
Hello There technogeekery (or anyone else), can you please give me contact details for the Sydney Rockies so I can move on the books?
Damien Gildea
6-Jun-2017
10:44:40 AM
PMd you, Carl.
cminers
9-Jun-2017
11:44:26 AM
Sorry, dont understand "PMd"
Damien Gildea
9-Jun-2017
9:01:29 PM
Sent you a Private Message. You should see a notification at the top of the Chockstone page is you're logged in, and it usually goes to your designated email too.

ajfclark
11-Jun-2017
9:13:19 AM
On 9/06/2017 Damo666 wrote:
>and it usually goes to your designated email too.

Really? I've never had a PM come through as an email.

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints