Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Page 1 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 23
Author
Ahwahnee, hexes, packs
citationx
27-Sep-2015
9:41:46 PM

Osprey Crescent 110L pack for sale. It's gigantor. I used to use it for guiding. If you might be keen, drop me a line and I'll find some photos. around $125, unless you can make a valid argument why that's too expensive for it.

Also, hardly used Optimus nova+ stove and fuel bottle. $135. Great for high altitudes and the cold. Runs on many fuels, in case you're leaving the western countries for climbing. You can SIMMER!!!!! The wind shield is still in pristine condition (example of unused-ness). The bottle is also pristine. Comes with the tools for cleaning etc. If interested, I can take photos.

Two BD hexes, they size up well after the largest BD nut (#13) $5 each perhaps? (really, no idea)

duploboy
27-Sep-2015
10:52:57 PM
Before you get slammed by the real haters you should check out:

http://www.climbinganchors.com.au/products/black-diamond-set-of-8-c4-cams

https://www.rockhardware.com.au/Order.asp?Action=View&StockCode=BD262162&MainGroup=Camming%20Devices

Second hand cams are really hard to shift cos people don't trust where they've been.
So you'll have to start a lot lower and be prepared to walk way in tears once the Chocktrolls are done with you!

lukef
28-Sep-2015
1:40:49 AM
I also think you'll need to start a lot lower on those cam prices, but who knows, hopefully you can find someone to buy them :) but 40 dollars extra for new ones does not seem like much to pay for the peace of mind that comes with knowing that cams are of good quality and undamaged.
Duncan
28-Sep-2015
9:36:23 AM
Having climbed with Steve a lot, I can vouch for the fact that these cams were always well looked after. I'd buy them myself, if I didn't already have a double set that I don't use.
duploboy
29-Sep-2015
12:09:59 AM
To be fair... a direct comparison (with the purple C5) would be a new set would be $700-$720.

But in my experience of selling even brand new stuff (usually story of wrong sizes etc) people are not even going to take a look unless it's 70% of what they could get in the shop. And usually they will push for much less- people are after an impulse buy on a total bargain. They will stick to the stores for calculated purchases and spend what it takes.

i.e. for a used set of cams you could try $500 but you'll still be waiting a while methinks

ajfclark
14-Oct-2015
7:39:38 AM
PMed re Wallnuts

I take it you never get back out to Arapiles these days?

Macciza
31-Oct-2015
12:09:28 AM
I'll grab the biners, pickup in StP??
will message you
mountaintony
25-Dec-2015
11:01:48 AM
PM sent
argos44
25-Dec-2015
11:14:24 AM
Hey Cessna,

What size harness?
TimPen
25-Dec-2015
12:00:32 PM
PM sent for nuts

Macciza
25-Dec-2015
11:00:05 PM
Keen on the harness just need to measure myself I guess Tory it on at the gym
Will message
Cheers
citationx
26-Dec-2015
6:59:43 PM
Bibler Ahwahnee II.
Fair condition, couple of issues that are now sorted.
<2cm tear in floor which was fixed ages ago externally with similar (but green) material without any leakage issue. Secondly, pole pushed grommit through the base as well early in its life when it was still stretching I guess, was fixed by shortening the pole and heavy duty professional sewing the corner together (pole just has tape around the end, can be smoothed and left more elegantly). Been used many times in this configuration also without issue.
Around $225?
I also (if you have the patience for me to find it) can supply a vestibule that clips on just around one of the doors for ... say another $50? (it was used once in the snow)
Tent:

Shortened pole:

sewn outer:

more tent:

Macciza
2-Apr-2016
1:33:43 PM
Ash yes maybe meet at gym or somewhere later in the week ...
Simian
8-Apr-2016
12:04:52 PM
I'd do $150 for the cams.

Epic Steve
20-Apr-2016
10:41:25 AM
Hey Citationx

Is the Bibler sold or still available? Fair condition.... does it still bead the water off or is it wetting out (so may need a new DWR treatment, same as a Gore-Tex jacket??? Vestibule still available???

Steve
Brisbane
0411 502117
fortheloveofjugs
16-Jun-2017
10:34:01 AM
Hi, is the tent still available and if so, what are you after for the tent + vestibule please?
Cheers, Rob
Nick SA
16-Jun-2017
10:59:55 AM
Hey Citationx,

Are your draws (alpine and longer one) and wiregate biners still availble?

If so I'll grab them off you if you don't mind posting them to Melbourne.

Cheers,

Nick
citationx
18-Jun-2017
9:50:14 PM
On 16/06/2017 Nick SA wrote:
>Hey Citationx,
>

Gosh. I'd kinda forgotten about a lot of this stuff. Most of it is gone. Including most of the draws. I only have the three austri-alpin ones left. Also, they don't live with me so getting them may take some time...
I'll try contact you anyway.
Nick SA
19-Jun-2017
9:29:17 AM
No stress at all. Just looking at it now, I hadn't realised how old the thread is.
citationx
19-Jun-2017
10:03:04 PM
On 19/06/2017 Nick SA wrote:
>No stress at all. Just looking at it now, I hadn't realised how old the
>thread is.

Haha. No, I've been adding to it over the last two years. The draws were for sale a month ago, but they were snapped up.
Thanks.

Page 1 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 23
There are 23 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints