ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Page 9 of 16. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 100 | 101 to 120 | 121 to 140 | 141 to 160 | 161 to 180 | 181 to 200 | 201 to 220 | 221 to 240 | 241 to 260 | 261 to 280 | 281 to 300 | 301 to 307
Author
Trashing Tassie ... it's beyond salvation
jesus
17-Mar-2011
11:10:17 PM
>>>owned the land

I get it ... thats y Gerrry thinks he owns Ben Lomond ... cos he ' owns ' real estate... in the form of the climbers hut... at Frews Flutes area ........... ' this is my cliff ' .... ' this is my state ur road tripping '...' and u WILL buy my guide book around the time u MUST ask my permission to visit HillWood '...

Who ' owns ' the Freciney National Park ...who is the self proclaimed protecter of the Granite marvels at the Star Factory ... and why does Gerry endorse the SPORT route (bolted by none other than CJ's mate Nick Hanc##k & Sky Rocket trasher Parkyn ) ...next to the TRAD/ADVENTURE classics at the ' wilderness' of Geryon / Acropylis ... must be cos he 'owns ' GERYon too ... lucky boy ...

jesus
17-Mar-2011
11:38:12 PM
This ... its the Serpentine Dam area ...
http://www.david-noble.net/Tasmania/Franklands79/F01.jpg
plus the Huon Dam .... is what trashed / enhanced ????

THIS :

SPORT climbs at FINGAL ??? ....................is the paradigm any different ....

Tas Gov 1970s ... " we're not going to lock up a quarter of the state for a few selfish greenies " ... " wilderness is a luxury we can't afford " ...

Well Grunt Master ... my contribution to keeping ADVENTURE alive and well at western Ben is here to stay .... so stick that in ya home brew an drink it ... slooooowly...

#########################################

jesus
18-Mar-2011
12:01:50 AM
#########################################

Is THIS ...

http://www.wildlifehealth.org.au/AWHN_Admin/ManageWebsite%5CDIReports%5CUploadedFiles%5C10%5CTasmanian%20devil%20facial%20tumour%20-%20Menna%20Jones.jpg

...paradigm any different to wots going on at FINGAL ...

* NOW * ITS END OF THREAD ...

##################################################
Wendy
18-Mar-2011
8:54:55 AM
That typing style must be really tedious to keep up. Congratulations on the stubborn continuation. I think Gerry may have supplied the perfect word to describe the behaviour of both of you. Whilst Gerry has not been a côckhead when I have met him in person, your behaviour and language online is not doing you any favours, Gerry. And whilst I don't know if jesus is a côckhead (i find it strangely amusing to write that line though), there's no doubt that he has been behaving like a massive one around here. Abusing the guy who owns the land at Fingal and is not only allowing people through despite a break in, but is in fact welcoming of climbers is really out of order. We are lucky to not have too many access issues in Australia but behaving like a childish little twat isn't going to help.
Tastrad
18-Mar-2011
9:03:22 AM
You haven't climbed in years filthy Phil, you old waster

ambyeok
18-Mar-2011
9:49:17 AM
Timeline of jesus posts:

cryptic -> intriguing -> amusing -> trolling -> annoying -> offensive
satan
18-Mar-2011
10:08:05 AM
of course jesus is a c*ckhead
One Day Hero
18-Mar-2011
10:09:06 AM
On 18/03/2011 ambyeok wrote:
>Timeline of jesus posts:
>
>garbled -> full of shit -> slightly amusing -> obvious and overdrawn punchline -> boring and repetitive -> pounding a departed equine
widewetandslippery
18-Mar-2011
10:13:14 AM
"pounding a departed equine" can I use that?

Eduardo Slabofvic
18-Mar-2011
10:20:50 AM
On 18/03/2011 widewetandslippery wrote:
>"pounding a departed equine" can I use that?

I'm sure you do. Every morning.
widewetandslippery
18-Mar-2011
10:26:34 AM
Eduardo I was planning on using as my job description
One Day Hero
18-Mar-2011
10:26:41 AM
On 17/03/2011 Grunt Master wrote:
>What I do not love, is the
>rubbish that some people spray. Insulting... petty...etc. Almost every
>climber I have MET in PERSON has been respectful, polite and generally
>great to be around. I thoroughly enjoy sharing my home / rope / days with
>such people. We share a common passion, so that is not so hard to achieve.
>Where has this respect gone?
>
Well Andrew, speaking for myself; I am respectful, polite, and generally great to be around..............when I'm climbing. But when I'm cooped up inside and unable to get to the rock, well, its like someone with chronic arseholitis being taken off their meds.

Seriously though, how fun do you think chocky would be if we were all, quoting Jane fuching Austin, 'agreeable'?

I'll start an 'agreeable' thread, where you may hang out and see what life would be like!
One Day Hero
18-Mar-2011
10:30:06 AM
On 18/03/2011 Eduardo Slabofvic. wrote:
>
>I'm sure you do. Every morning.

;) thought you guys might like that one. I was searching for the verb which is exactly halfway between 'hitting' and 'fuching'
widewetandslippery
18-Mar-2011
10:32:54 AM
Eduardo I was planning on using it as my job description.

What do you do? "I pound departed equines". Sounds better than polution and bird shit technician.

Eduardo Slabofvic
18-Mar-2011
10:37:26 AM
You really know how to have a good time
widewetandslippery
18-Mar-2011
10:39:49 AM
Too much time living in sight of Dapto.
jesus
18-Mar-2011
11:02:21 AM

OH !!! ...we're still going ...OK ...glad its so rivitting ....

....I dont see any ' abuse ' from anyone on this thread .... its all in the context of the Aussie vernacular .... ' vigorous debate ' ...ala parliment ...

Now that its all a big so what ... I feel completely at ease with any lingering sense ...from others ... that what I ... in the company of two others ... did at western Ben ...

Relax ................. if hypocrits are gunna chop the two carrot bolts , then I shall do what Tim Mc Cartney Snape does .......enjoy the new climb ... but dont write it up .... let others find it and enjoy their own ' new ' experience ... even if that involves chopping metal ...

Anyway ... its all good ... I also scoped out a few other ADVENTURE routes possibilities for when the weather is hopefully a bit better ...next time ................

Thesarvo boys have a poll going about abseil anchors ... hmmmmmm ... not sure about this one ... but I can see why ppl leave tat at Frews ... cos the top section of rock detracts from the experince ...

Abseil anchors at western Ben are definitely ...... negioshiable ...

ajfclark
18-Mar-2011
12:32:12 PM
Maybe a political speech writer?
Wendy
18-Mar-2011
12:47:47 PM
On 18/03/2011 davidn wrote:
>I'm actually becoming quite envious. It's quite a skill to write so much
>and yet have so little actual content. I'm guessing Jesus is a public
>servant.

He'd need to have that much time in order to type like that. Imagine have to pause to put in quotes, capital, dots, spaces, lines, and hashes all the time, then up load a bunch of photos

.............................. HANG ON #################### I'll try it

no, DAD was right, it's "tedious" ......................

ajfclark
18-Mar-2011
12:58:35 PM
Do you think he rereads it to make sure it's unintelligible or do you think it just comes out that way at the start?

Page 9 of 16. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 100 | 101 to 120 | 121 to 140 | 141 to 160 | 161 to 180 | 181 to 200 | 201 to 220 | 221 to 240 | 241 to 260 | 261 to 280 | 281 to 300 | 301 to 307
There are 307 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints