Author
Your 2009/10 Hit List...

evanbb
31-Dec-2009
8:26:36 PM
On 31/12/2009 blueskyblonde wrote:

>oh yeah, and one other goal would be to do some of those sweet lines at
>ben lomond next

Aside from process focus, I'd totally love to skin my knuckles at The Ben.

My whole tick list is cracks. Just pick a random adjective, stick Crack (14-23) after it, and you have my tick list.
BUZZ
31-Dec-2009
8:38:39 PM
i want to be back climbing trad at the standard i reached before my big fall.
simey
31-Dec-2009
9:44:57 PM
On 31/12/2009 Fish Boy wrote:
>I want to climb into bed with my wife as often as I can.

Can I put that on my hit list too?
bl@ke
31-Dec-2009
10:42:18 PM
Mine is:
. climb Mini Mayhem 25
. take a lead fall
. lead 18 on trad comfortably
. lead Little Thor
. Get bettererer at handling exposure
. get good at cracks
. boulder V5
. And i want someone to do a 35 in aus!
devlin66
31-Dec-2009
10:44:17 PM
Yo mama's on my hit list!!

(to no one in particular)

Just want to get back to some form of climbing after my surgery and compete in the 2010 24hr Solo MTB World Champs. Already qualified, just have to get fit now.

ambyeok
1-Jan-2010
1:30:47 AM
On 31/12/2009 bl@ke wrote:
>Mine is:
>. take a lead fall
>. lead 18 on trad comfortably

In my experience head to arapiles combine these two goals with climbing cracks and all your wishes will come true.
bl@ke
1-Jan-2010
10:24:39 AM
I think i might take a fall in tas in a few days (i might get someone to stomp on my hands as i top out ). I dont get to araps much, but last time i was there i so so nearly fell downclimbing Salami.
oh and another one might be get good at ascenderizing and become a wall bitch at buffalo.

BoulderBaby
2-Jan-2010
5:41:32 AM
I'd like to get some 6c-6c+ under my belt this year.
and Onsight 6b.

and lose all that weight I've gained :S
Wendy
2-Jan-2010
11:02:10 AM
I want a new finger. Is that a wish list rather than a hit list?

Paulie
2-Jan-2010
6:29:46 PM
The only climbing related hit list item for me is to establish this new limestone bouldering area close to my place...just got to drag myself away from the surf long enough to build up enough strength to tick the problems!
Mike Bee
2-Jan-2010
6:47:14 PM
My big aims for this year climbing wise are to lead (preferably onsight) Missing Link, Scorpion Crack and Skink at Araps.

To do this, I'll have to get stronger than I have been before, and I need to get my headspace back, before my grounder in Feb 09.

Secondary aims include Vortex (at Moonarie), and redpoints of Extra G and Barad Dur at Morialta.

wallwombat
2-Jan-2010
8:28:31 PM
I aim to get to Araps with widewetandslippery in mid Feb and just relax and have fun. It's looking good so far.

I'd also like to solo aid a route on the Dogface. The rationale behind this is, it's the scariest climbing related thing I can imagine doing, by myself, in Australia.

I'd like to get back to the Warrumbungles and I'd like to try and do a new route there. I've scoped out a few possible lines.

I'd like to get back to Buffalo and whack some bolts into The Bleeding Nun so it doesn't fade into obscurity. It deserves to be repeated.

And, finally, I'd like to spend as much time as I can wandering around Black Range looking for new boulders to climb. That magical forest, full of boulders, is just about my favourite place to climb, these days.

That's all.

bel
3-Jan-2010
12:18:04 AM
to make it to araps and moonarie more than once each this year would make me very happy

Sabu
8-Jan-2010
9:26:52 PM
Here's a few I missed out on doing this last trip:
Thundercrack
Down and out
Wasp
Werewolf
Scorpion

Not how how much time on rock i'll get this year but wouldn't mind getting up a few more
grade 20's and into 21's on trad.
Fish Boy
8-Jan-2010
9:36:50 PM
What did you get up James?

Next trip, make scorpion your first lead bro, it's totally nice. The others can wait. Then do that crack in ag chimney, whatever it's called.

Sabu
8-Jan-2010
9:42:08 PM
Quo vadis, Skydiver, Tarantula, New Image, The desired, Guilt Edged, Watchtower Crack,
Bossy Mothers, Autisticus Spasticus and lots of fun stuff.

Also had the Immense pleasure of seconding Tim up Birdman of Alcatraz which has made
the long term tick list but probably not for this year!

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 36
There are 36 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints