ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Page 7 of 7. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 100 | 101 to 120 | 121 to 125
Author
What's missing from the new Arapiles Guide?
fish boy
8-Oct-2008
1:07:08 PM
Macca, I stuck a pic of you in mine, so don't worry.
gfdonc
8-Oct-2008
5:43:36 PM
Well, there *was* a photo of me in there, until Simey got to work in Photoshop ..
;-)
tastybigmac
8-Oct-2008
7:53:53 PM
As long as you think i'm sexy mr. fishy ;)

IdratherbeclimbingM9
9-Oct-2008
11:18:59 PM
On 30/09/2008 chris wrote:
>"soft and somewhat dissapointing".... no need to bring your relationship
>problems to the climbing community now, simey!! ;)

I saw the man who 'wrote the book' in action myself last week.
Does not seem to me that he is having relationship problems, as the young lass he directed to an obscure campsite did just that ...

IdratherbeclimbingM9
14-Oct-2008
12:24:17 PM
On 22/09/2008 Eduardo Slabofvic wrote:
>On 22/09/2008 Wendy wrote:
>>Eduardo, are you romanticising your memories of Europe compared to the
>>banalities of your everyday existance?
>>
>
>simey asked to mention 1 crag that's as good as Araps....and although
>Araps is good there are heaps of
>other places that are also good.
>
>Just a stroll down memory lane. there was no polish 17 years ago, and
>we had the camp ground to
>ourselves. There was a wood fired pizza/bar across the road from the
>camp ground.
>
>
>Interestingly, no ones mentioned Pra Nang (until now that is). Again,
>17 years ago there wasn't any
>polish, and plenty of other activities for when your not climbing

Hip, hip, hooray!
This is Ed S's 1,000th post to Chockstones cyberhall of fame!
Well done Eduardo!
Far out. Two milestones in one year! ... Getting his photo published in the recent Araps Selected Climbs Guide, and reaching 1,000 posts; ... and poetically all in the one thread! Is there no limit to this man's fame and notoriety?

Page 7 of 7. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 100 | 101 to 120 | 121 to 125
There are 125 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints