General Climbing Discussion

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 27
Author
Best tick after the longest drive

wallwombat
2-Sep-2008
12:15:46 PM
On 2/09/2008 widewetandslippery wrote:
>I feel shit getting out of the car even after short drives.

Yeah, it's pretty tough work, sitting in the passenger seat, drinking long necks.
BA
2-Sep-2008
12:26:29 PM
On 2/09/2008 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>Noddy Lockwood.

And the other climber was Ed Neve?

What about the Gledhills? Knocking off work on Friday arvo, flying to Tassie, hiring a car, driving to Lake St Clair and walking into Gerryon to do the FA of Pericles (400m? Grade 13). Then walking back out driving to the airport and were back at work on the Tuesday morning (it was a long weekend, in both senses of the meaning).

wallwombat
2-Sep-2008
12:32:36 PM
On 2/09/2008 BA wrote:
>What about the Gledhills? Knocking off work on Friday arvo, flying to
>Tassie, hiring a car, driving to Lake St Clair and walking into Gerryon
>to do the FA of Pericles (400m? Grade 13). Then walking back out driving
>to the airport and were back at work on the Tuesday morning (it was a long
>weekend, in both senses of the meaning).

I reckon that wins so far.

Keith Bell was the other one.
hero
2-Sep-2008
3:39:07 PM
I don't know, the route that Simey, Tim and James did on Mount Wudinna must be in the running.

Eduardo Slabofvic
2-Sep-2008
4:05:41 PM
On 2/09/2008 hero wrote:
>I don't know, the route that Simey, Tim and James did on Mount Wudinna
>must be in the running.

I hear the soloed it as well.
One Day Hero
3-Sep-2008
3:38:26 AM
What you want to do is get a first hand report from Nath Kukuthas on his recent ascent of All Along the Watchtower in the Bugaboos.

It involves some combination of 30 pitches, 4 hours sleep in three days, and booking it at 220 down the highway to try and make a flight!!?!........bloody good yarn
tastybigmac
3-Sep-2008
9:32:20 AM
when i went to Nowra i found had a big tick after the long drive home...

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 27
There are 27 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints