ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Page 8 of 8. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 100 | 101 to 120 | 121 to 140 | 141 to 145
Author
Should you put climbs up for others?
james
27-Jul-2007
9:27:23 AM
he's been tested 14 times immediately before & during the race. all negative. If the tests are as state-of-the-art as they claim to be, they would have found anything un-toward.
but enough talk, I'm going to go home & go ride my bike.
dalai
27-Jul-2007
9:42:36 AM
On 27/07/2007 james wrote:
>he's been tested 14 times immediately before & during the race. all negative.
> If the tests are as state-of-the-art as they claim to be, they would have
>found anything un-toward.
>but enough talk, I'm going to go home & go ride my bike.

Agreed! But it does put Cadel one step higher on the podium ;-)

And it has been one of the most exciting tours in years...

*One post closer Idratherbeclimbing.

gordoste
27-Jul-2007
11:34:19 AM
actually as far as I understand he wasn't kicked out by the Tour organisers. He said he was in Mexico when he missed the drug tests a few months ago and they found out he was really in Italy. Because of all the controversy recently (esp. Vinokourov's positive test) they decided that they didn't want someone on their team who lies about their whereabouts. So they sacked him.

I think it was the right move. Whether he won or lost, this would have been dragged up and the whole sport would have suffered - the last thing they needed after what happened with Landis last year.

It gives the message to the athletes that they are serious about complying to the drug testing regime and bad attitudes are not going to be tolerated any more.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
27-Jul-2007
11:43:53 AM
On 27/07/2007 dalai wrote re Idra...:
>I need the ICU to contest your whereabouts over the last three months
>and try and get you disqualified. That way I can slip into second!

then On 27/07/2007 gordoste wrote:
>He said he was in Mexico when he missed the drug tests a few months ago
>and they found out he was really in (snip)

June 2007 36 posts

May 2007 144 posts

April 2007 25 posts

~> ... May was obviously a steroid shot ...

According to New South Welshpersons, I was in Mexico.
Really!
But we all know you'd have to be on drugs to aid-climb, especially if putting them up for others.
Heh, heh, eheh?

(arewebackontopicyet?)

adski
27-Jul-2007
12:00:18 PM
strong attitudes, especially from the hawk! Good to see. Dalai, seeing as you're a bike rider can you suggest a couple of good cycling sites in aus with discussions on this, perhaps via PM ?

Page 8 of 8. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 100 | 101 to 120 | 121 to 140 | 141 to 145
There are 145 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints