Ceuse - is this dalai??
Kp
12-Sep-2021
1:51:55 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsK4KPpACC/?utm_medium=copy_link
One Day Hero
13-Sep-2021
9:10:54 AM
"Strikingly handsome", classic! That route is high quality too, or at least it was twenty years ago before Ceuse was polished to hell.
dalai
13-Sep-2021
1:43:55 PM
That Instagram photo is not me.

I did climb with Jimmy in France when he was chaperoning Chris and Tommy on their first trip to Europe back in 97. I knew Jimmy from my time in the States in 95 as his partner of the time was best friends with my girlfriend at the time in San Francisco. As he had a van and as a party of three I joined the group to make four and climbed with him at Ceuse, Bauchet, Orpierre, Volx and Buoux.

Tell tale that it isn't me is that I was already dealing with my elbow issues and was wearing my elbow strap.

From Rock and Ice - Superguide Nov 99

dalai
13-Sep-2021
3:50:49 PM
On 13-Sep-2021 One Day Hero wrote:
>"Strikingly handsome", classic! That route is high quality too, or at least
>it was twenty years ago before Ceuse was polished to hell.

I had to sign up to Instagram to read the text. I'll take that compliment plus the roundabout complement naming the route stolen from me "Fabio's route".

Ceuse at least had the big walk in to keep some of the crowds away and resulting polish. Was still fine in 97 when I was there for 5 weeks...
kp
16-Sep-2021
12:01:24 PM
great stuff dalai!
jimmythechippy
25-Sep-2021
6:41:29 PM
I remember the day when I alerted you to the fact you were in 'Rock & Ice' at the gym -many years ago - good times - I did see the recent post from Jim and didn't think it was you.
dalai
29-Sep-2021
11:13:16 AM
Good times indeed! Thanks James.

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints