Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Page 4 of 5. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 95
Author
C19 climbing? Warning: tin foil hat rqd. LOCKED.

Duang Daunk
14-Apr-2020
6:51:51 PM
On 14-Apr-2020 E. Wells wrote:
>Here is my opinion on that...
>
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRbIIaPV78

That’s a plagiarised opinion bro.

Covid 19 Affect on climbing?
The solution is obvious...
Just climb under the Covid of Darkness.

Simples!

E. Wells
6-Jul-2021
4:22:55 PM
https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/masks-dont-work-covid-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

Simone
7-Jul-2021
12:39:51 PM
On 6-Jul-2021 E. Wells wrote:
>https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/masks-dont-work-covid-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy
>
>
Sigh. How do I insert a face-palm thingy here?

rcreader is a good publication for those without critical evaluation faculties because it allows them to jump to conclusions without due diligence homework.

E. Wells
7-Jul-2021
3:35:02 PM
Please do slap yourself hard in the head for not specifying which of the studies offends you.

gordoste
9-Jul-2021
9:17:23 AM
On 7-Jul-2021 E. Wells wrote:
>Please do slap yourself hard in the head for not specifying which of the
>studies offends you.

Here is a thorough debunking of his article https://davidkylejohnson.wordpress.com/2020/07/28/a-complete-debunking-of-denis-rancourts-argument-that-masks-dont-work/

If you read both, and then decide, I have no problem. If you only go looking for things that support your already-formed view, you're cherrypicking. All I did was type into google "Why was denis rancourt's paper removed" and I found the debunking. If you didn't do that, don't pretend you have an open mind.

And, after reading both, I don't agree with Mr. Rancourt. Here is a review of masks written by medical experts. https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118

That's not to say that the medical science community is always right - for example, here's a story by one of the co-authors of the paper above, explaining how drastically wrong the medical community got it on airborne transmission.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/07/opinion/coronavirus-airborne-transmission.html

But guess what ... the scientists changed their mind on that. When they change their mind on masks (or Ivermectin), I'll change mine too.
BA
9-Jul-2021
9:42:51 AM
It is also called 'confirmation bias'.

E. Wells
9-Jul-2021
2:14:44 PM
Its true , my confirmation bias is strong. Maybe becayse I havent used google or fb for five years. Everyday I check in first to
https://saidit.net/s/CorruptScience/
, read the articles, then go to

CHILDRENS HEALTH DEFENCE

, and read the defender articles or, even better, catch a podcast with rfk jr. Then head over to

THE CORBETT REPORT.COM

This is how I have been brainwashed for the last decade to accept guns for hire spewing a barrage of deception. Its kinda a pathetic Stockholm Syndrome situation whereby I love and defend the very toxic (or more likely indebted) persons that are practically abusing me.
Then lastly just for my equivalent of daily telegraph trash, I splurge in the Pearls and Iritations daily. Despite the photo , I did read the above article, very slowly, in its entirety ,but im so stoopid it really didnt 'resonate'. I wasnt catching the vibe!
The weird thing is I grew up in a family that watched all the most trusted news sources (heres looking at you Aunty) and used the medical industry alot, like im talkin ALOT! but something went horribly wrong with me. Thank god the eugenicists have taken over public discourse and there will be no more thought crime. Choice is evil.
Simone
9-Jul-2021
7:57:24 PM
On 7-Jul-2021 E. Wells wrote:
>Please do slap yourself hard in the head for not specifying which of the
>studies offends you.

Truth is that I didn’t read all of the links slowly or entirely. Instead I skim read a few of them at random and wished I hadn’t due to finding pieces of verifiable truth attached to jumped upon conclusions presented as facts.
Straw men I think some call such things.

You are right, it offended me, but not as much as wasting my time going the extra mile of trying out the third random link to see if I was actually wrong or biased or something. At that point I realised that I had wasted my time that I will never get back and I should have known better by then.

gordoste
12-Jul-2021
2:34:23 PM
On 9-Jul-2021 E. Wells wrote:
>Choice is evil.

I take it this is your sarcastic way of saying that you feel like I'm removing your choice. Have a think about that for a minute - me presenting a polite counter-argument with links to sources and asking you to make up your own mind, makes you feel like you're being oppressed by a scientific elite...

E. Wells
12-Jul-2021
5:35:01 PM
Its not a feeling. When I walk into a store without a mask or try to move autonomously over land I am oppressed by the violence of a police state, on the basis of PCR results. I am surrounded in terrified television watchers and FB users who, instead of eagerly discussing Tony Faucci's email correspondence with Jeremy Farrar, pointing towards what seems to be biowarfare on citizens instigated in part by the Welcomme trust, are snapping at each other about the validity or necessity of experimental gene therapy. Thats not a feeling. That is full blown fascism.
What does that tin foil hat whackjob Einstein say about blind faith in authority?

gordoste
13-Jul-2021
9:42:33 AM
On 12-Jul-2021 E. Wells wrote:
>Its not a feeling. When I walk into a store without a mask or try to move
>autonomously over land I am oppressed by the violence of a police state,
>on the basis of PCR results. I am surrounded in terrified television watchers
>and FB users who, instead of eagerly discussing Tony Faucci's email correspondence
>with Jeremy Farrar, pointing towards what seems to be biowarfare on citizens
>instigated in part by the Welcomme trust, are snapping at each other about
>the validity or necessity of experimental gene therapy. Thats not a feeling.
>That is full blown fascism.
>What does that tin foil hat whackjob Einstein say about blind faith in
>authority?

Some random thoughts...

1. You can take the government to court and win if they exceed their powers. That simple fact (rule of law) proves we are not in a fascist state. A real fascist government would just lock you up for criticising them online (which would obviously constitute a "national security threat").

2. Does the fact that we have speed limits and road rules constitute "violence of a police state"? Why can't I drive on BOTH sides of the road? I mean, at any point in time, a whole 50% of the road that MY TAXES PAID FOR, that I'm not allowed to use! You're right - I'm being oppressed!

3. If there are no police (because they are just oppressors used to enforce the will of the elite) and someone is waiting to mug you when you leave the house... you might call that "freedom", but I don't.

4. Blind faith in authority is indeed the greatest enemy of truth. That's why I'm sending you links to articles about how the scientists got it wrong. I'm waiting for you to show anything other than blind faith in your chosen authority... (Did you really think Einstein was on your side?)

By the way, I'm fairly certain that you're a lovely chap - kind to animals and donate to charities. Just because I disagree with you, doesn't mean I think you're a bad person. I wanted to put it out there that this is just an exchange of views - not some kind of crusade.

Duang Daunk
13-Jul-2021
10:53:23 AM
On 13-Jul-2021 gordoste wrote:
>By the way, I'm fairly certain that you're a lovely chap - kind to animals and donate to charities.

Where do rabid bolters of unnecessary squeeze routes fit into your spectrum bro?
BA
14-Jul-2021
9:51:12 AM
On 13-Jul-2021 Duang Daunk wrote:

>Where do rabid bolters of unnecessary squeeze routes fit into your spectrum
>bro?

At last, this thread has got back to being about climbing!

E. Wells
14-Jul-2021
7:13:15 PM
I eat animals and steal from charities. My potential for evil is unlimited. Not comprehending corporate transhumanism is a virtue I am not endowed with. Now that that is out of the way, here is one of many interesting videos.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fmON5HrpWiRc/

IdratherbeclimbingM9
19-Jul-2021
8:13:55 AM
On 14-Jul-2021 E. Wells wrote:
>I eat animals and steal from charities. My potential for evil is unlimited.
>Not comprehending corporate transhumanism is a virtue I am not endowed
>with. Now that that is out of the way, here is one of many interesting
>videos.
>
>https://www.bitchute.com/video/fmON5HrpWiRc/
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Contamination free zone.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Wavinatcha BA...
Since we’re off climbing topic I’ll contribute a cross-thread randomness that’s kind of covid similar, and who knows, we might get back to climbing anywhere when the world reaches herd immunity ...
On 25-Nov-2014 Jayford4321 wrote:
>On 25/11/2014 Eduardo Slabofvic wrote:
>>Imagine the horror of discovering who you have to share the office with
>
>Isn't that the place where a short stout person plans on handing those
>who turn up a free vaccination? Resembles a bit like Spartiguts with a
>long pointy thing vaccinator.

2014 but made me chuckle with the similarities of today.

E. Wells
29-Jul-2021
12:07:58 PM
Here is a podcast from some agents of disinformation from aggressive charismatic state agents with a large mortgage. Its like she doesnt even watch ABC , who say that a pcr with a ct value capped at 40 (*in most cases) is "the gold standard in Covid-19 testing". Yup. As Bertrand Russel promised, snow is black.

https://rokfin.com/post/46015
Simone
29-Jul-2021
6:37:33 PM
On 29-Jul-2021 E. Wells wrote:
>Here is a podcast from some agents of disinformation from aggressive charismatic
>state agents with a large mortgage. Its like she doesnt even watch ABC
>, who say that a pcr with a ct value capped at 40 (*in most cases) is "the
>gold standard in Covid-19 testing". Yup. As Bertrand Russel promised, snow
>is black.
>
>
>
>https://rokfin.com/post/46015

Why do you feel the need to get up our noses with such stuff E Wells?
What are you testing for?

Has it occurred to you that politicians are highly fallible because their perspective is skewed, and that us the general public get the politicians that we deserve because of our own self centred interests, prejudices,or apathy, in the way that we vote?

E. Wells
30-Jul-2021
8:20:58 AM
Getting up noses is never too hard during an economic heist.

Duang Daunk
31-Jul-2021
1:37:25 PM
On 30-Jul-2021 E. Wells wrote:
>Getting up noses is never too hard during an economic heist.

Hey Evan bro, how’d the anti vax / anti lockdowns protest go?

E. Wells
31-Jul-2021
4:40:57 PM
It was great. Nothing like the turnout in 2003 when we were faced with similar militaristic dogma, back then the railways actually provided us with dedicated extra train services. Similar vibe though. Channel Seven said there were ..."hundreds"...and you know I reckon there darn well was too. And they were all anti muslim delinquents. I hope to see more and more such events until I can safely return home and the tyrants pandering to big pharma cease to occupy and destroy my home and my life.

Page 4 of 5. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 40 | 41 to 60 | 61 to 80 | 81 to 95
There are 95 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints