Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
The Totem Pole - 20th Anniversary Edition
Paul Pritchard
26-Feb-2018
2:37:01 PM
For those that remember 'The Totem Pole' - the memoir of my traumatic brain injury on said sea stack.

For reasons beyond my control it has not been reprinted or had any new editions for 15 years. For over a decade people have been asking me where they can buy copies (especially since I finally climbed the Totem Pole in 2016). I have to tell them I think the odd copy is still in circulation on the internet.

Well, that situation is about to change...

With your help I hope to produce a new 20th anniversary edition. Going back to my original files, I have restored the authentic text that was previously edited out - mostly on the grounds of it being offensive (well, due to my brain injury I was disinhibited). Were there were sixteen photos in the middle of the book, now there are fifty-five throughout the text. Plus that classic cover photo by Simon Carter.

I have to pre-sell about 250 more copies to raise the funds to reprint. Every reward has an additional download of Doing It Scared - the award winning film of my ascent (the slowest ascent on record at 18 years).

Many thanks guys.

Please click the link: http://www.pozible.com/project/the-totem-pole-20-years-on

Rupert
26-Feb-2018
6:18:03 PM
The link wasn't clickable for me, so here is an active link: http://www.pozible.com/project/the-totem-pole-20-years-on

Good work Paul and good luck with getting it up and running!
Karl Bromelow
28-Feb-2018
5:26:30 AM
There's an interview with Paul here:

http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/features/paul_pritchard_climbs_the_totem_pole-8311
Paul Pritchard
28-Feb-2018
1:47:22 PM
Thank's Rupert!

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints