O T - How do we vote?
Jayford4321
15-Nov-2017
8:06:12 PM
On 20-Sep-2017 Andy P wrote:
>In reply to kieranl's >Please tick the Yes box and return promptly statement:
>>
>
>Well, I ticked *one* box and mailed it back as the form requested.
>Fat lot of good it'll probably do though ....
>
Well the result is out so the fat lot of good would depend what you voted Andy.
How do you reckon it’s going to go for turnbull introducing law that his feral rabbit and mates don’t like?
Andy P
16-Nov-2017
1:03:07 PM
>Well the result is out so the fat lot of good would depend what you voted
>Andy.
>How do you reckon it’s going to go for turnbull introducing law that his
>feral rabbit and mates don’t like?

Oh, just the usual shemozzle I expect gnaguts.
kieranl
17-Nov-2017
6:11:12 AM
On 16-Nov-2017 Andy P wrote:
>>Well the result is out so the fat lot of good would depend what you voted
>>Andy.
>>How do you reckon it’s going to go for turnbull introducing law that
>his
>>feral rabbit and mates don’t like?
>
>Oh, just the usual shemozzle I expect gnaguts.

Listening to the scarcely coherent comments of various members of the alt-right claiming the need to protect against religious discrimination (Kevin Andrews actually arguing for the right for any person to refuse to provide services related to marriage to anyone of another religion, proposing more religious discrimination rather than less) reminds me of a line from Neil Young in Journey through the past
:
"I think they see themselves as the Roman Senate, standing among the ruins, defending it against the barbarian hordes; The last stronghold of mother, god, home and apple-pie, and they're full of sh-t".

kieranl
29-Nov-2017
9:05:25 AM
Mostly I can't stand George Brandis but occasionally he comes out with an absolute gem as in the senate this morning : "Like the search for the bunyip, the search for the homophobic florist goes relentlessly on.”

JamesMc
29-Nov-2017
4:24:21 PM
What kieranl said

ajfclark
Online Now
29-Nov-2017
5:39:55 PM
On 29-Nov-2017 kieranl wrote:
>"Like the search for the bunyip, the search for the homophobic florist goes relentlessly on.”

The florist in Horsham sells golliwog dolls. Might be a good place to look.

Eduardo Slabofvic
30-Nov-2017
12:55:55 PM
George Brandis is one of those alien lizard men that have taken over planet earth.

Have ever noticed that his head is too big for his body? This is a tell tale sign that he's wearing a mask over his lizard head.

There's others.

Page 2 of 2. Messages 1 to 20 | 21 to 27
There are 27 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints