Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
Goatfest 20177
Dave J
1-Mar-2017
10:21:58 PM
Just an early heads up.

Goatfest 2017 film festival... In Natimuk this easter weekend.

Saturday 15th April

More details will be announced as they become available but really this is just an early heads up for people who might want to get a film together for the weekend.

If you have a vision for a film, the good news is you've still got a good few weeks to bring it into reality. (And be in the running to win fabulous prizes plus honour and glory beyond your wildest dreams)

And if you've already got a good film...better yet...PM me and let me know how I can see it.

Shall shall try an dig up some of last years favourites for inspiration but meanwhile hunting through some of the previous goatfest threads will yield a few motivational gems

ChuckNorris
1-Mar-2017
11:20:20 PM
Thanks for the early heads up. If I'm still alive I'll definitely come along.
Dave J
2-Mar-2017
9:20:31 PM
Yes, we're getting quite organised about it all these days. If you start now, you'll have 18,160 years to scrape a film together. And if you can't make something half decent in that sort of time....don't even bother coming.

I bet Simey and Ado will still show up on the night with a film they've just slapped together that afternoon.
Dave J
5-Apr-2017
1:42:22 PM
Films starting to trickle in now...But theres still time if you want to pull your finger out. If you need any more incentive than just wanting to be a part of something fun, there will be two $200 prize vouchers for Jury's Choice and Audience Favourite (sponsored by the Arapiles Mountain shop).

After the films, Simey will be hosting a debate (topic yet to be committed to).

Sabu
9-Apr-2017
1:35:06 PM
PM'd you.
simey
12-Apr-2017
9:45:58 PM
On 5/04/2017 Dave J wrote:
>After the films, Simey will be hosting a debate (topic yet to be committed to).

Well the topic has been chosen... 'Social Media - Friend or Foe to Climbing?'

Unfortunately I am still struggling to get a team happening, so if anyone is vaguely interested then let me know. I will be arguing that social media in climbing is foe.

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints