Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
Pharos Gully Track Working Bee - 29/04/2015

ajfclark
28-Apr-2015
7:18:12 AM

Short notice I know but this was posted by Friends of Arapiles last night:
WORKING BEE ALERT! Bit of a last minute shout-out but some help is needed this Wednesday (April 29) to cart about 30 stones up Pharos Gully to help finish the track.
Meet at the Arapiles phone box at 8.50am or Pharos Gully carpark at 9. Hopefully it should only take about an hour. :-)

If anyone can help out tomorrow that'd be awesome!
access t CliffCare
28-Apr-2015
8:52:03 AM
Thanks Andrew. You beat me to it. As I posted to social media this morning - HI Everyone,

CliffCare and Friends of Arapiles are organizing a last minute final date to carry a few of the smaller rocks up the ledge above Spellbinder for Walter so he can finish the track. This Wednesday 29th. As in tomorrow. There is only a matter of metres to go. Between 20-30 rocks in total - all about football size. Walter will be up on Wednesday for the rest of the week to finish it off so we could really love this to be the last and final push to see the end.

If anyone has recently been up on the track you will see how close it is to the end and really what a work of art it is. Walter has done such an amazing job that also wouldn't have been able to be completed without the help of all the rock haulers.

Hope to see you there. I won't be there actually as in Melbs but Louise will be cracking the whip.
May the rocks be with you!

Cheers,
Tracey

There are 2 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints