Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
need testers for sydney climbing iphone app update

Superstu
24-Apr-2015
9:06:30 PM
After two years and a lot of prodding from ajfclark I finally got around to updating the sydney climbing guide for iPhone. It's now for iPhones and iPads, and has lots of new goodies including all the sweet new Campbelltown sport crags and loads of other updates, plus the usual junk of course. You can now also get driving directions and quick links to local weather. Originally I thought this project was going to die because of thecrag but they still haven't produced an iPhone app and their website still sucks on a phone, so here it is, all fresh and shiny for the modern iOS8.

If anybody wants to help test this new version I could do with a few more beta testers. All you gotta do is send me your email address and you'll get an email from apple inviting you to download the beta version.

If you find any bugs or have any issues just email me or use the feedback button in the app.

If all goes well I'll push out the new release in a few weeks and everyone who's downloaded the app before gets the update.

Mr Poopypants
24-Apr-2015
11:03:15 PM
Hey Stu

I'm keen. I'll send you amessage. Good job!
g.
Flashyrox
25-Apr-2015
12:20:05 PM
Hey stu your mailbox seems to be full so I can't pm you.

I'm a hobbyist app developer myself few apps on the App Store ) and a climber so I'd be happy to beta test your app. I have bought your app on the App Store so if I can do anything to help with a new release I'd be more than willing to.

Cheers, Marty

Let me know how I can send you my details..
martym
25-Apr-2015
4:21:41 PM
I'm keen please email me details
MartyM

Superstu
26-Apr-2015
8:23:18 AM
Flashyrox just email studobster (at) gmail.com

Thanks everyone
martym
27-Apr-2015
12:20:04 PM
"TestFlight requires iOS 8 or later."

Boo :(

Superstu
8-May-2015
12:26:18 PM
Okadokay V2.0 has hit the stores. Thkx everybudy who found bugs and gave helpful feedback. Enjoy.

Get it from iTunes

Superstu
8-May-2015
12:27:31 PM
On 27/04/2015 martym wrote:
>"TestFlight requires iOS 8 or later."

You might be stuck with the shitty old version unless I can be arsed pushing out a minor version that supports iOS7.
martym
8-May-2015
12:42:06 PM
Wow, I can't believe my phone is already 4 years old..
Take Pity Stu!

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints