Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
Aid climbing 1-Aug-2014 At 3:04:32 PM Cali
I'm keen to get into aid climbing a bit more seriously. I have dabbled a little in the states a few years back (couldn't have gone to Yosemite and not got on a big wall) but would love someone who knows the ropes (pun intended) to head out with to get efficient and learn some tricks. A mate (aid beginner) and I would like to get up ozy at the end of the year sometime. Between us we have most of the gear, except portaledge and haul bags. Does anyone know of anyone/anywhere that would loan/hire out this kind of kit? Or anyone with used gear for sale cheap?

Also what are some good aid practice lines around Geelong/Melbourne that would be good to get on to dial leading and jugging? (You yangs?) - I'm based in Geelong.

Ps- for all the aid haters out there I'm not interested in hearing why I should go and climb something easier that I can get up without aid. I'm interested in the adventure of going somewhere I can't get otherwise with some good mates.

There are 9 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints