Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
Playground training

Capt_mulch
29-Jul-2014
12:37:18 PM
My kids are loving the climbing walls at the playgrounds here in LIzard:

Paza (pictured) will declare anything 'climbing rock' and climb it now - no encouragement needed!
Cams
29-Jul-2014
3:18:52 PM
Look at that awesome hair!! Pro climber (or soccer player) in the making for that reason alone.

Pretty hardcore. Looks like it would be about the equivalent of a 2.5 - 3m wall for an adult. Looks like a tough mantle if you eliminate the side bits. ;)
dalai
29-Jul-2014
3:37:38 PM
Style points deducted for the use of knee on the mantel. ;-)

This is awesome Capt_mulch!

Capt_mulch
29-Jul-2014
5:00:15 PM
Other parents must think I'm weird - I yell out "don't use your knee" at my kids all the time - Paza knows it's a style no-no!! If you are going to discipline your kids, it may as well be for something useful in life :-)

rodw
29-Jul-2014
6:16:53 PM
Good spotting technique mulchy :)

Pat
29-Jul-2014
7:03:00 PM
Wel his name is Mulchy - he obviously laid down all that mulch for the little'un - quite dilligent.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
29-Jul-2014
8:53:18 PM
On 29/07/2014 dalai wrote:
>Style points deducted for the use of knee on the mantel. ;-)
>
?
Knee is not in contact.
There is a possibility that Lizard Kid flagged wide?
;-)

>This is awesome Capt_mulch!
+1

Duang Daunk
29-Jul-2014
9:03:07 PM
On 29/07/2014 Capt_mulch wrote:
>My kids are loving the climbing walls at the playgrounds here in LIzard:

From reading some of mulchy's posts on chocky, I think he will like this one.

The Koala and the Little Lizard.

A koala is sitting up a gum tree smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past, looks up and says "Hey Koala ! what are you doing?"
The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some."
So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints.
After a while the little lizard says his mouth is dry and is going to get a drink from the river.
But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.
A crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks
the little lizard: "What's the matter with you?"
The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in
the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.
The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "Hey you!"
So the koala looks down at him and says:
"Fuuuu - k dude.......how much water did you drink?!!"

Capt_mulch
30-Jul-2014
6:53:43 AM
A Lizard? That sounds more like a Nimbin, which is up the road a bit :-) (Smoking joint): fuuuuuk dude - a chemtrail just went over and magnified the cancer causing electromagnetic radiation between your cell phone and the phone tower causing a precipitation of fluoride into the water supply thereby destroying the chance of developing a permaculture organic vege patch along the restored North Coast train line, therefor proving 9/11 didn't happen and was just a conspiracy maaaannn...

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints