Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Chockstone Feedback

Provide Feedback About This Website

Author
Nothing New on Chockstone!
daviesdan
6-Oct-2012
4:51:13 PM
Why has there been nothing New posted in the "New on Chockstone" section for SIX years? Is there really nothing new to post there any more, or can no one be bothered...
stonetroll
6-Oct-2012
7:01:20 PM
Yor mest bee one a dose city folk . . . . . orways rurnin' round leevin in dthe FAAST lane.

Press a button for this , call someone on the PHOne , tell 'em "GO do that" .

Honk yo horn all way down the street, rush rush ruuuusshhh.

Well you jest slow rite down there city slicker, we'll put on new things all in good time . .. . . . . . . . . all in good time.

Miguel75
6-Oct-2012
8:22:09 PM
There have been updates in the whats new section, it's just the dates haven't been updated, i.e. The Burnley wall details have been update recently but you wouldn't know it to look at it;)

IdratherbeclimbingM9
6-Oct-2012
9:18:35 PM
On 6/10/2012 daviesdan wrote:
>Why has there been nothing New posted in the "New on Chockstone" section
>for SIX years? Is there really nothing new to post there any more, or can
>no one be bothered...

If you are referring to here then you may notice the type of content it contains is reasonably labour intensive.
The Site Author actually has a life outside of climbing and since he has directed his attention elsewhere, combined with the fact that no-one else has had the inclination and the log-in-ability / user right to update that section, it has lapsed.

The content there is good (in my opinion), and the seemingly contradictory issue of updates would be solved if the date aspect was removed from the title of that section?

PS your User-ID profile* would suggest that you are not exactly as fast a mover as the above post by stonetroll would indicate either!
(* Comments: From the UK, been here 17 months now and still havent found a climbing partner! (snip), dont get out much, been to Ben Cairn once, yet to explore the other crags properly. (snip) New Years resolution is to get out and actually do some climbing! If you can help please let me know!! )

mattjr
7-Oct-2012
1:54:56 PM
Perhaps there could be a call for new material to be submitted by chockstone users?

Then M9 could approve and post it

(obviously he has the time to spare considering the amount he spends on chockstone?!)
pecheur
7-Oct-2012
8:28:25 PM
On 7/10/2012 mattjr wrote:
>Perhaps there could be a call for new material to be submitted by chockstone
>users?
>
>Then M9 could approve and post it
>
>(obviously he has the time to spare considering the amount he spends on
>chockstone?!)

Lol if I could "Like" or "+1" this I would. Made me laugh more than the other 51 new posts I just read, lucky last I guess.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
7-Oct-2012
9:00:31 PM
On 7/10/2012 pecheur wrote:
>On 7/10/2012 mattjr wrote:
>>Perhaps there could be a call for new material to be submitted by chockstone
>>users?
>>
>>Then M9 could approve and post it
>>
>>(obviously he has the time to spare considering the amount he spends
>on
>>chockstone?!)
>
>Lol if I could "Like" or "+1" this I would. Made me laugh more than the
>other 51 new posts I just read, lucky last I guess.

I doubt mattjr was referring to general posts pecheur!
God help the site (& some posters? heh, heh, heh), if I ever had to do that task ...
;-)
pecheur
7-Oct-2012
9:40:28 PM
On 7/10/2012 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>
>I doubt mattjr was referring to general posts pecheur!
>God help the site (& some posters? heh, heh, heh), if I ever had to do
>that task ...
>;-)

Yes that's what I thought he meant, however obviously I wasn't very clear, my bad. I was just liking the jab about you being online all the time and making the effort to assess submissions.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
8-Oct-2012
10:04:15 PM
On 7/10/2012 pecheur wrote:
>On 7/10/2012 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>>
>>I doubt mattjr was referring to general posts pecheur!
>>God help the site (& some posters? heh, heh, heh), if I ever had to do
>>that task ...
>>;-)
>
>Yes that's what I thought he meant, however obviously I wasn't very clear,
>my bad. I was just liking the jab about you being online all the time
>and making the effort to assess submissions.

mmmgph, ~/, mrrgh, ~ ~., mwmmf*

(*Translation; ... when I get out of the straight jacket & gag, to get over this vice, I will reply!
~> Better yet, I'll go climbing again!)

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints