HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Chockstone Feedback

Provide Feedback About This Website

Author
Why can't I see the Nose speed thread in forum?
simey
21-Jun-2012
12:06:56 PM
Why can't I see the Hans & Honnold Nose Speed Climbing thread listed in the forum discussions. I keep needing to do a search to bring it up.

If I don't log-in I the thread appears listed along with all the other recent discussion topics. It only disappears when I log in.

Have the mods taken offence to something I have said and done something to my account to make it more of a pain to access?

nmonteith
21-Jun-2012
12:10:36 PM
Did you hide the thread from yourself? ie Pressed the "hide topic" button on the upper right side of the thread?
simey
21-Jun-2012
12:15:20 PM
Cheers Neil. Didn't realise that feature existed. Must have engaged it by accident.
dalai
21-Jun-2012
1:50:01 PM
On 21/06/2012 simey wrote:
>Have the mods taken offence to something I have said and done something
>to my account to make it more of a pain to access?

Love the conspiracy theory...
simey
21-Jun-2012
1:59:32 PM
I have had the mods delete threads in the past, after what I thought was good natured banter.

nmonteith
21-Jun-2012
2:55:18 PM
On 21/06/2012 simey wrote:
>I have had the mods delete threads in the past, after what I thought was
>good natured banter.

Are you sure you didn't just hit the hide button previously? There has only been a handful of topics deleted in 10 years. Your version of 'good natured banter' must include homophobia, racism, extreme sexism and threats of violence then. Because they are the only threads that have been deleted (excl spam obv)
simey
21-Jun-2012
3:12:10 PM
There was a time years ago when I was engaging in some banter with the late Shaggy, and we were mocking each other for self-indulgent threads. We then each created a personal thread for the other person (along the lines of Bourges World and Hex). The relevant threads were then removed. I found out later from Simon Carter that it was he who deleted them.

simone
21-Jun-2012
8:12:25 PM
On 21/06/2012 dalai wrote:
>On 21/06/2012 simey wrote:
>>Have the mods taken offence to something I have said and done something
>>to my account to make it more of a pain to access?
>
>
>Love the conspiracy theory...

It goes with my gumbyism, the same as hiding threads from myself.

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints