Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Found climbing shoes Arapiles - Feral Chicken area
kieranl
14-Jan-2017
7:29:31 PM
Found a pair of climbing shoes today near the bottom of Feral Chicken/The Philanthropist/Slap Happy

kieranl
18-Jan-2017
10:46:34 AM
Bump.
Someone must be missing these - or maybe not until they get to the crag next time.
kieranl
24-Jan-2017
10:07:34 PM
There must be a few Imelda's out there with more shoes than they know what to do with.
Yet more footwear gone astray.

Norm found a lone shoe near Golden Streak boulder. The usual drill, if you can identify it then it's yours.

ajfclark
24-Jan-2017
10:19:45 PM
I still have a pair of evolvs I found down next to a small boulder near tiger wall... and a harness I found at dec crag... etc...

shortman
25-Jan-2017
8:21:28 AM
On 24/01/2017 ajfclark wrote:
>I still have a pair of evolvs I found down next to a small boulder near
>tiger wall... and a harness I found at dec crag... etc...

And I got ya helmet and diabolo...
kieranl
7-Feb-2017
10:28:29 PM
Bump. Coming up for 4 weeks now.

After 1 month they will go into the hands (or onto the feet) of a poor young climber

Eduardo Slabofvic
8-Feb-2017
11:05:59 PM
Yeah, they're mine. Drop them around when ever you like
kieranl
9-Feb-2017
9:11:22 AM
Brilliant. Just identify the endangered species whose pelt was used to make the uppers.
Oh, and the manufacturer and size of the shoes
kieranl
24-Feb-2017
2:10:06 PM
Well the single lost shoe has been identified and will hopefully soon be re-united with the owner. Sadly, they left behind both shoes but we ony have the one. So if anyone has picked up a solitary green anasazi let me know and he may get the complete pair back.

Still got the pair from below Feral Chicken
larissa
5-May-2017
3:30:41 PM
Hey I lost a pair of TC pros, newly resoled. Woman's. i think the size was 38 by memory. Please tell me these are the shoes you found!!??
kieranl
5-May-2017
9:36:02 PM
Gave them away a few weeks back after having them for more than 2 months. Can't remember the model or size now. 38 sounds a bit small but I didn't pay a lot of notice. What colour?
Larissa
22-May-2017
10:49:26 AM
they are a khaki and yellow and black colour. Here is a link to some images of them..

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=tc+pros&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG9dCqooLUAhXIk5QKHffQC4wQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=639#imgrc=uyatR0EjVpEA0M:

If you gave them away, can you please get them back for me? Or let me know who you gave them to? They were near new with a brand new re-sole job. I am totally gutted they went missing and they are a really expensive shoe and I'm about to go over to the states where this shoe is key!

Thank you so much for putting up the original post to find the owner, hopefully they can be recovered
kieranl
24-May-2017
8:15:37 PM
Hi Larissa,

Model and size don't match.so afraid they're not yours.

There are 13 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints