Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Gear lost at Woolwash - Junkyard Cave
SydneyBattler
1-Jan-2014
9:10:22 PM
Went climbing in Junkyard cave today and found some gear that had been forgotten. It was at the base of Early Bird. It was not hidden, not on a route, and it was a rather motley collection of gear so it didn't look to have been tactically stashed.

If this is yours PM me with what gear there was, what brands, and any other identifying info and we shall work out the pick up.

Have a great new year!

Sonic
1-Jan-2014
10:55:51 PM
That stuff was there on sunday when a few of us were there. We thought it must have been forgotten so we left it in situ and this just made me remember it. It belongs to people who were there at least before Sunday 29th then
SydneyBattler
1-Jan-2014
11:48:10 PM
Yeah, my partner and I were debating the merits of leaving it or posting it on chockstone and given that we were the only ones at the crag, the fact it didnt appear stashed, and the warnings on thecrag.com about not leaving gear at Junkyard we thought it better to put it up here.

gbro
16-Jan-2014
2:43:45 PM
Hello thankyou! I am missing a few quickdraws so I think that is my gear... petzl quicklites and some red/white dmm quickdraws?
Thanks for your honesty, please get in touch and I'll come pick them up or meet you next time you're at the junkyard.
SydneyBattler
17-Jan-2014
11:01:39 AM
PMed you

There are 5 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints