Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Lost keys @ Burnley 17 May - found!
kg
17-May-2012
7:32:17 PM
Hi everyone,

My keys fell out of my pocket on my way home from Burnley at about 6:30pm tonight. I rode along the bike path towards the city and then underneath the subway. It is a Mitsubishi car key with about 3 other keys and a grey circle thing. If anyone finds them can you pm me or SMS 0411 804 532.

Thanks!

ChuckNorris
17-May-2012
9:39:58 PM
If the Mrs locks you out there is always a bed at mine.

Mitsubishi????!!!! WTF I thought you were always a Ford man?
kg
18-May-2012
9:01:38 AM
Keys were located near the BP on Church street. Very squashed but still functional.

Bomber pro - your offer is a bit creepy with these rumors going around about you going to the Prince concert!

ChuckNorris
18-May-2012
9:49:55 AM
Hey don't knock Prince - any man that can get flavor flav and chuck D to open the concert and come out for the (4th) encore is OK by any standards.

shortman
18-May-2012
9:56:02 AM
I've shared a room with bomber...farted all night long....and in the morning I woke up to him humming Lady Gaga tunes and thrashing his hips....friggen weird!

ChuckNorris
18-May-2012
10:31:40 AM
Shortfarce - ya call that farting! Ya luky da pub only had coopers pale ale. Cos if I was on da red you'd be ded.

ChuckNorris
18-May-2012
10:41:42 AM
Kg

I'm confused - I didn't realise there was a BP on the bike path near church st.

There is a BP next to the brothel on Coppin st - is that what you meant to say? If so why hide it? Everyone has their own dirty little secret - the chockstone community is pretty open minded and forgiving, tell us your secret shame and we'll be with you all the way.
widewetandslippery
18-May-2012
10:43:34 AM
Wtf PE supported bum boy? PE is a main act

shortman
18-May-2012
10:52:08 AM
On 18/05/2012 bomber pro wrote:
>Shortfarce - ya call that farting! Ya luky da pub only had coopers pale
>ale. Cos if I was on da red you'd be ded.

My PA just freaked out at me laughing so hard at that.

Gold Stu!

Miguel75
18-May-2012
10:54:01 AM
Prince is pretty freaking groovy and PE are just plain rad! It would have been an awesome concert.

ChuckNorris
18-May-2012
11:52:19 AM
WWS - To put your mind at ease there was no notion of PE "supporting" bumboy. They'd just come out and start rapping at random moments during a long jam session.

I get the feeling they are all touring oz for a bit of a party, but mostly to boost their pension fund. Either way it was an awesome concert.

There are 11 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints