Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Gear Lust / Lost & Found

Rave About Your Rack Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
$99 Aldi Drill
Aidan
24-May-2011
8:15:49 PM
At aldi right now there is a cordless rotary hammer drill for $99

http://www.aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/2827_17644.htm

how many holes in sandstone do you think it would do per battery?
Mattmatt
24-May-2011
8:21:43 PM
I've bought a couple of power tools from aldi before.. all rubbish. your money would be better spent on their chocolate, which is great in my opinion

shortman
24-May-2011
8:40:45 PM
On 24/05/2011 Aidan wrote:
>At aldi right now there is a cordless rotary hammer drill for $99
>
>http://www.aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/2827_17644.htm
>
>how many holes in sandstone do you think it would do per battery?

Maybe one. After three months, definetly less than one.
brendan
24-May-2011
11:08:37 PM
On 24/05/2011 Mattmatt wrote:
>I've bought a couple of power tools from aldi before.. all rubbish. your
>money would be better spent on their chocolate, which is great in my opinion

Aldi sells beer and wine in Canberra which is a good complement to the chocolate
taylormec
15-Feb-2012
6:39:59 PM
I think the Aldi products aren't that bad. They have a good price and have a decent quality, of course you can have better stuff but I don't think that it's a waste of money! But since you get good white chocolate bars at Aldi as well... I think I agree but disagree at the same time ;) The only thing I dislike is the fact that every good stuff is sold out very fast at Aldi. If you want some of the special products you have to fight to get some! This is annoying
Mr Poopypants
15-Feb-2012
7:13:33 PM
My burly bit of fluff would have your guts for garters for calling white chocolate chocolate.If I bring any home she throws it out. Dark or not at all, like her men.

G.

benjenga
15-Feb-2012
7:46:53 PM
On 15/02/2012 Mr Poopypants wrote:
>My burly bit of fluff would have your guts for garters for calling white
>chocolate chocolate.If I bring any home she throws it out. Dark or not
>at all, like her men.
>
>G.

Classic glen. Lol
widewetandslippery
15-Feb-2012
7:52:57 PM
I am not infering sexual gender preferance but mr poopypants I agree, someone who fonders the concept of white chocolate is a faggot in its most literal sense. Its like drinking beer out of a clear glass bottle. Disgusting. You should rightly be burned
One Day Hero
16-Feb-2012
2:12:07 AM
All chocolate is originally dug from the ground in the form of milk chocolate. Then, in order to cater to those with refined tastes, they distill some of the milk chocolate so as to concentrate the browny goodness. Pure, dark chocolate is the hallowed product............. meanwhile the palid, choclolateless, diluting smegma which is separated by the distillation process is packaged and sold to morons.

At least, thats my understanding of how the whole thing works.

Miguel75
16-Feb-2012
9:55:21 AM
On 16/02/2012 One Day Hero wrote:
>..... meanwhile the palid, choclolateless, diluting smegma which is separated by the distillation >process is packaged and sold to morons.

Will the persecution never end? Mormons aren't the only white chocolate eaters in this world;)

Ahhh, 'morons' eh? My bad! In that case your summation is correct!!!

One Day Hero
16-Feb-2012
12:41:11 PM
:)

I gotta say, ol' Joseph Smith didn't really think the name through, did he?
widewetandslippery
16-Feb-2012
1:14:33 PM
It was the tablets
One Day Hero
16-Feb-2012
1:53:50 PM
What was he on?
pecheur
16-Feb-2012
2:00:46 PM
On 16/02/2012 One Day Hero wrote:
>What was he on?

He was in the presence of God dude, obviously he was experiencing:

Ecstasy

BOOM-TISH! ;)

There are 14 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints