Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) NB NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Accidents & Injuries

Report Accidents and Injuries

Author
Wrist Injury...no, its not from that.

Big G
18/06/2012
2:56:58 PM
Yesterday I hurt my wrist - it felt quite inoccous at the time, a mild tweak really. By the time I got home i could barely move it and today I couldn't even brush my teeth. A mate thinks I've done somthing to the capsule that allows the ulnar and radius to rotate - based on his experience and my inability to rotate my arm and hand. Anyone had this problem? I have of course booked to see someone but thought I'd while away the hours being dianosed by people with no qualifications on an on-line forum (which seems a sensible course of action).
kieranl
18/06/2012
3:43:40 PM
Dominant, sub-dominant or other?

Big G
18/06/2012
4:32:29 PM
On 18/06/2012 kieranl wrote:
>Dominant, sub-dominant or other?

not sure what that means - here is a little more detail which i PM'd to boulder baby:

the best description i can give you of the 'tweak' is a sudden on set of decreased mobility in the wrist no real pain to speak of, more like it was stuck. A different story 2 hours later though!!!!!!!!

no pain in the elbow but i cant turn my palm to face upwards (like a waiter carrying a tray?) i can muve my hand up and down when m,y palm is facing the ground but it feels stiff

i have some swelling but its far from puffed up and i do have a point from which pain eminates in particular - just in front (towards the fingers) of the bulgy bit at the end of the ulna on the top and bottom (palm) of the hand

There are 3 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints