HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Accidents & Injuries

Report Accidents and Injuries

Author
Student osteopathy treatments - Melbourne (CHEAP!)
ouita
23-Nov-2012
10:41:19 AM
Hi all – I am a student osteopath in my fourth year of studies. I have been climbing for 8 years so I love talking about and treating climbing injuries. I am seeing patients at the VU Osteopathy Student Clinic in the city on Friday mornings.

Osteopathy is a form of manual medicine that addresses musculoskeletal pain – anything from sore elbows to cranky backs and postural problems. Treatments are supervised by fully qualified and registered osteopaths and it’s a bargain at 25 bucks.

I am in the clinic at Level 4/301 Flinders Lane Melbourne (near the corner of Elizabeth St) on FRIDAYS.

Phone 9919 1111 and ask for an appointment with Ouita Broadfoot. First appointment is 90 minutes and follow-ups are 45 minutes.

More details on the clinic here:
http://www.vu.edu.au/facilities-and-services/health-and-personal-services/osteopathy-clinic

More details on Osteopathy here:
http://www.osteopathy.org.au/pages/about-osteopathy.html

VU Osteopathy Clinic
Level 4, 301 Flinders Lane
Phone: 9919 1111

Thanks!
ouita
23-Nov-2012
11:21:51 AM
Oh I should mention you can book in with students any day of the week.
Cheers.

theberg
27-Nov-2012
2:47:53 AM
Highly recommended! Ouita knows what she's doing and the clinic is very professional.
dicky
28-Nov-2012
4:41:32 PM
vote #2 for Ouita,

i may however be a little bias

Dicky :-)

shortman
28-Nov-2012
4:48:34 PM
#3 vote for ouita

And I too am biased.

Ouita - whats goin on? I thought you said I was special?
daave
28-Nov-2012
6:54:43 PM
I was just wondering if you knew any cheap homeopathy treatments? Possibly any students you have trained with?

Cheers,
Dave.

ajfclark
28-Nov-2012
7:25:16 PM
Drink some water.
patto
28-Nov-2012
7:45:13 PM
On 28/11/2012 daave wrote:
>I was just wondering if you knew any cheap homeopathy treatments? Possibly
>any students you have trained with?
>
>Cheers,
>Dave.

I too am wondering about this. I'm looking for an aromatherapist or naturopath to help with my bung shoulder. Traditional medicine has failed me. :-(
ouita
30-Nov-2012
1:40:58 PM
Hey all thanks for the vote of confidence!! Dicky, you are definitely biased ;)

Sorry I don't know anyone in homeopathy or naturopathy. Good luck!
gfdonc
30-Nov-2012
2:01:41 PM
Ouita, PM or email me your contact details so I can send you some beta on Buffalo.
- Steve

BoulderBaby
30-Nov-2012
11:14:24 PM
You're more than welcome at the SSNT student clinic to see naturopath or chinese medicine students.
(Don't mean to hijack your thread, I am keen to give you a visit to fix my neck!! - I can't treat myself!)
pecheur
6-Mar-2013
10:27:25 PM
Are you still treating Ouita? Have a bung finger I wouldn't mind having looked at by a climber.
ouita
7-Mar-2013
12:48:08 PM
Hey - yep Friday mornings I am at the clinic between 9-2.
Always nice to treat climbers.
Cheers

There are 13 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints