Karl Bromelow
29-May-2014
1:52:39 PM
Thought some of you might like this:

http://youtu.be/yamw_7NR2cs

plumb-bob
29-May-2014
2:19:45 PM
Huh. Was climbing at Araps and he and Tracy powered past us on Muldoon... He got to the top of the pitch where he tried to build his first ever trad belay... I had to advise him on how to use a nut key to remove a piece... then he goes and climbs Punks.

Miguel75
29-May-2014
2:35:08 PM
That was pretty groovy but I'm a little bummed because his detailed beta has forever ruined my onsight... ;)
maxdacat
29-May-2014
2:41:03 PM
I'm guessing it hasn't been onsighted yet.....so has there at least been a 1 days ascent?
Dave_S
29-May-2014
2:50:38 PM
On 29/05/2014 plumb-bob wrote:
>I had to advise him on how to use a nut key to remove a piece...
>then he goes and climbs Punks.

You're telling this story wrong. You taught him how to climb, and then he went on to climb Punks.

plumb-bob
29-May-2014
4:18:19 PM
Damn, I missed a trick there...

>You're telling this story wrong. You taught him how to climb, and
>then he went on to climb Punks.
raven
29-May-2014
4:44:43 PM
I am pretty sure Steve McClure did it in 2 hours quite a few years ago.

ajfclark
29-May-2014
5:53:12 PM
Didn't Wiz miss the flash and get it next shot?
simey
30-May-2014
9:39:22 AM
On 29/05/2014 ajfclark wrote:
>Didn't Wiz miss the flash and get it next shot?

I don't think so. He took a few days spread over two trips (due to rain).

skegly
30-May-2014
8:28:59 PM
Ha karl so you haven't forgot rock. Thought it was all snow snow snow lately.
keen as lately to get out.
Karl Bromelow
31-May-2014
8:50:18 AM
Hey Mick, you're fit again? Rock's always high on my agenda even when I'm flat out in a hospital bed and on my way out. I'm slowly mending but have been climbing a fair bit including another blast in the UK in April and some local stuff since we got back. Weather permitting we'll be heading to the crags on the holiday weekend coming. You up for it? There ain't going to be much snow around. I've got my season pass along with one for Kai at Whakapapa, NZ. Way cheaper than anything in Oz, more snow and pointier mountains ; )

There are 11 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints