Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Blue mountains 26th to 30th november
evan
1-Nov-2009
10:16:25 PM
I am going to be in Sydney at a loose end between thurs 26th to monday 30th november. I onsight trad 19 sport 22. Anybody fancy going to the blue mountains/needs a partner during that time? Am from melbourne and have never climbed in the Blue Mountains before so am superkeen to get into it. I'd even be happy to belay anyone on their project all day long just to get out there. You can text me on 0405691876. PS I am also a doctor so if you want someone to diagnose your injuries after you fall off that chop route you've had your eye on then I'm your man. Evan
Ocicat
11-Nov-2009
10:25:11 PM
I'm from Wollongong going to Syd on that wkend fri 27th-sun29th. would happily accompany you to Bl Mt if I didnt have previous engagements already. However, if you fail to find ppl to climb with, and could like to climb indoors rather than not at all, I'll be at SICG (sydney indoor climbing gym, St Peters) climbing till I can't hang on any more, 11am-3pm. :)
Text/call me if ur interested 0414528409
Anna
mournehigh
12-Nov-2009
12:51:15 AM
Hi,
I live in Enmore and will be available to climb any weekend from Fri to Tues. Give me a call or email me at mournehigh@virginbroadband.com.au. 0437 302 757.

Roger.

deby2301
13-Nov-2009
10:52:00 PM
Hi Evan an Roger
I will also be in the Bluies from the 25th of November or so until the 3rd of December and I am looking for climbing partners as well.
I just noted your phone numbers and I will give you a call if it fits.

Here also my number: 0430 642 418

Cheers Deby

George
20-Nov-2009
8:54:04 PM
G'day Evan,
i'm aiming to Blueyes on Saturday 28th Nov. If you haven't anyone to go with yet,
Let me know please.
I'm living Inner West in Sydney. not much chance of trad climbing as I don't have SLCDs yet. i need to experience more trad and also more sport 20 and 21.

George

There are 5 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints