HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Goulburn partner wanted for Wednesday 17th.
stonetroll
15-Dec-2008
10:33:56 PM
Howza goi'n groovers . . ? I hope you've enjoyed the recent rain. I'm hopeing to hook up with someone in the Goulburn area for a hit on the rock Wednesday 17th. Thinkin' maybe Wingello or if you are local and know some nice crags I'd love to tag along. I'm happy to pick you up around Goulburn. 'Can fit five passengers (legally) in me mad crag wagon. If you're inerested please call or sms Ph: 0438 623 726. Cheers.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
15-Dec-2008
10:40:00 PM
... earth calling wallwombat with the new 'jug' icon ... come in if you copy; as someone wants to climb on the crag that does not exist!
;-P

wallwombat
15-Dec-2008
11:06:18 PM
Umm... I'm working on Wednesday.

The best I can do is try and get some of Wednesday's work done tomorrow and see if I can finish around lunchtime. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee anything as I'm pretty flat out at the moment.

I will know by tomorrow afternoon if I can make it or not. I'll be in touch.

And M9, that is a pint glass not a jug.
stonetroll
15-Dec-2008
11:53:01 PM
Yeh that'd be cool, what work do you do ? If I finish early Tuesday, say 2ish I could give you a hand to get things done but definitely can give you a hand Wednesday morning. If that helps in anyway.

Capt_mulch
16-Dec-2008
4:34:05 AM
> 'Can fit five passengers (legally) in me mad crag wagon.
Crag wagon? I'd say crag bus! You could fit at least 15 skinny little sports climbers in that beast :-)
ropedonkey
16-Dec-2008
5:30:55 AM
hey bogdan if you want i can meet you at tianjara falls wednesday
rick
stonetroll
16-Dec-2008
6:34:48 AM
On 16/12/2008 Capt_mulch wrote:
>> 'Can fit five passengers (legally) in me mad crag wagon.
>Crag wagon? I'd say crag bus! You could fit at least 15 skinny little
>sports climbers in that beast :-)

Yeh you're right. And still have room for 4 hitch hikers a few eskys and a mountain bike.
stonetroll
16-Dec-2008
6:41:00 AM
On 16/12/2008 ropedonkey wrote:
>hey bogdan if you want i can meet you at tianjara falls wednesday
>rick

Could be a plan Rick. I'll see how wallwombat is travelling and confirm by tonight a time and place. Have a nice day : )

wallwombat
16-Dec-2008
7:25:02 AM
I could try to finish early and meet you guys out at Tianjara. It's a bit further than Wingello but that's not a problem.

stonetroll
16-Dec-2008
5:04:35 PM
On 16/12/2008 wallwombat wrote:
>I could try to finish early and meet you guys out at Tianjara. It's a bit
>further than Wingello but that's not a problem.
>
I got another plan that might work. You see Thursdays just freed up for me. SsOoo what about I go climbin' with Rick out' Tianjara on Wednesday. Then go with wallwombat to Wingello on Thursday. Win win. Works for me, what do ya reckon ? I can still pick you up on Thursday morning in Goulburn wallwambat, if that sounds like a plan.
ropedonkey
16-Dec-2008
5:26:34 PM
thats fine i will be going to tianjara to climb or bolt so i have my day covered would be good to show you guys around

There are 11 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints