Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Partner wanted- Easter Arapiles
Rowy
26-Mar-2014
2:48:56 AM
My name is Rowy - I'm 24yr F from Perth. I have 5 weeks to explore this beautiful side of the country and looking for some climbing buddies to enjoy the trip with. I will be joining the AMS climbing school btw 6-12th April in Araps - (I have limited trad experience but sport lead 17/18- and hoping after a week of instruction I won't be completely useless!!)

My rough plans are to go hit the coast for some surfing then maybe head back to Araps around Easter for this 'goatfest' they speak of. ( for which I would love to have someone to climb with ) . with again no set time locked in as I will still have 3 weeks to play with.
I've looked into options of getting a van ... but for the time being am very much winging it.
ATM I have no trad gear. (bar a few slings that may come in handy :s) but will consider getting some once I'm over there.

Eduardo Slabofvic
26-Mar-2014
10:58:16 AM
Get in early for Goatfest, as it always sells out. Food will be available, as will drinks (beer, wine, usual suspects). You don't need anyone to climb with for Goatfest (it's an easy solo).

There will be loads of people at Araps then, loads and loads of them. So don't sweat it, you'll be able to find someone to climb with.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
26-Mar-2014
11:03:20 AM
On 26/03/2014 Edward Oslabofvic wrote:
>There will be loads of people at Araps then, loads and loads of them.
> So don't sweat it, you'll be able to find someone to climb with.

How is the Easter Climbing Orientation Program going? Have you lot sorted out who is co-ordinating it yet?
Heh, heh, heh.
Rowy
26-Mar-2014
10:16:11 PM
Sweeeet, thanks so much for the info guys. :) :) do u have a link from where I can
get tickets? Been tryna find info online with no avail :/ .

Eduardo Slabofvic
26-Mar-2014
11:13:48 PM
There's no pre sale tickets, turn up on the night, and first in first served. It's a reasonably low key event.

Go have a look at the Goatfest thread on this site, and ask Dave when he's opening the doors

Eduardo Slabofvic
27-Mar-2014
8:39:14 PM
On 26/03/2014 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>
>Program going
>Heh, heh, heh.

You'll be pleased to know that I heard Simey snuffling around in the Dojo last night, saying "Heh heh heh" quite a lot.

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints