Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
climbing Tasi
Davy
30-Nov-2013
12:42:49 PM
Hi Guys! I am looking to head to Task in the end of December. Is anyone planning on heading there around this time and wants to climb and travel? If you are, give me a call! 0413792029 Right now I'm in the Grampians and Mt Arapiles.
cheers Dave
HeidiW
2-Dec-2013
1:07:40 PM
Ha Dave =) Its Heidi here. Hope to see you in Tassse yes~
katrist
11-Dec-2013
11:23:27 AM
Hey Dave / Heidi,

I'll be in Tas from 18th - 30th. Would love to tee uo for a bit of climbing. My mobile is 0431 225 877.
Cheers,

Kate
paulww
16-Dec-2013
5:19:55 AM
Hi all,

Planning a trip to Tassie in the New Year between the 2nd and 10th Jan. I'm heading over from the UK and just debating whether to throw the harness and shoes into the bag. If anyone wants to hook up for a climb would be great to meet and explore some Tassie rock.
Cheers
Paul
lockydoc
22-Dec-2013
4:04:10 PM
hey guys im heading to Tassie for a whole month as of the 30th. don't have many set plans but am looking to climb anywhere and every where from the 4th of jan onwards if any one is around and wants to climb please give me a buzz on 0433988565
honned
31-Dec-2013
4:56:44 AM
Im moving to Hobart for work on the 3rd Jan and looking for climbing partner sat 4th jan and sun 5th (and beyond) if anyone keen. I prefer trad and climb E4ish
danielhonneyman at hotmail dotcom

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints