HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Looking: lift, laughter, and levity. And partners.
Captainstargazer
10-Dec-2012
1:50:57 PM
Hey, all!

Looking for ride, Melbs to Syd/Blue Mtns. Or partners. Or...

I’m a laid back, good-hearted yank who’s coming to Oz for six weeks(?) of climbing/travel adventure. I’m wheels up Tuesday and finally flying into Melbourne Thursday afternoon, Dec 13th. Initially had some rough plans with some friends in the area (I was in Aus from March to May of this year). But their holiday plans changed, so I'm now scrambling for...well for whatever.

Looks like it's way hot in Vic. How bout anyone going to Katoomba and the Bluies?

Or hop over to Taz? Or NZ, even? Whatevers...

Me: I’m a good guy—loved his mother, pays his taxes, and everything—with a fat iPod, a big, but not heroically cumbersome bag of climbing and camping gear, and of course money to help with gas and stuff. If you really want to check me out, I’m active on Couchsurfing.com. Find me as: Captainstargazer and you can read references, see my profile and what. Or you can FB friend me, R Kelly Liggin, and my friends can vogue for what a quality fella I am, despite the litany of bad jokes I tell.

Or I’ve got friends in the Melbs/Grampians area that’ll back me up. Can have them give you a quick reference.

So? So let a fella know what up and we’ll get logistics sorted. Write me at: Captainstargazer@gmail.com Cheers and beers to everyone. And see ya soooooon in the land of Oz…

~R. Kelly Liggin
mikllaw
10-Dec-2012
2:02:51 PM
i'll be around for shortish trips near sydney (Blue mountain etc).
kieranl
10-Dec-2012
3:34:12 PM
On 10/12/2012 Captainstargazer wrote:
>of climbing/travel adventure. I’m wheels up Tuesday and finally flying
>into Melbourne Thursday afternoon, Dec 13th. Initially had some rough plans

If you're getting to Melbourne Thursday afternoon, you should probably try to get up to Arapiles on Friday. It's going to be hot here Thursday (35ish) but forecast for weekend at Arapiles is Saturday 27, Sunday 24.
You'll at least get a good couple of days to start your trip and hopefully make a few connections.
lacto
11-Dec-2012
8:24:55 AM
and 15 to 25mm of rain according to bom anyway

There are 4 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints