Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
House mate wanted in Leura - Blue Mountains

Marto
2-Apr-2012
3:55:00 PM
Hi guys,

Looking for a new house mate to live with us ( 2 guys and 1 lady all in our late 20's) in a very nice part of leura. Furnished bedroom and house $100 per week for the room plus bills.

10min walk to Leura Mall, 5 min drive to sublime point for your cragging, 2min walk to awesome lookouts of the three sisters.

If your interested or know someone who is let us know!!

Marty

hamishfox
3-Apr-2012
7:22:00 PM
hey there,

i'm from victoria. whats the job prospects like out that way? how for from public transport? i was considering moving to sydney or outer sydney and this sounds a lot more enticing. im 25 and new to climbing.

cheers

E. Wells
3-Apr-2012
7:38:10 PM
Are you a chef, a social services worker, or a drug dealer?

hamishfox
3-Apr-2012
7:59:51 PM
i can make bacon and eggs and im sure dealing drugs is easier than it looks... and i have been running a camp for yr9 kids for 10 years...

fit in? i like the larrikin attitude on these forums

Marto
3-Apr-2012
9:04:55 PM
On 3/04/2012 hamishfox wrote:
>hey there,
>
>i'm from victoria. whats the job prospects like out that way? how for
>from public transport? i was considering moving to sydney or outer sydney
>and this sounds a lot more enticing. im 25 and new to climbing.
>
>cheers

Yeah jobs are around and not too hard to find particularly if you can work behind a bar or at a cafe. 10min walk to train which will take you to Sydney or further west, and same distance to nearest local bus.

2 hour train ride from Leura to central station in Sydney, and only an hour to western sydney.

Plus the housemates climb regularly and are always looking for a climbing partner!!

Marto
3-Apr-2012
9:12:10 PM
Plus if your into outdoor ed I have plenty of contacts for that sort of work up here, and could potentially line you up with a job or two.

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints