Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

DMM: Viper Size L (2013 model as shown) Padded Adjustable Harness, 5 Gear Loops Fits: Waist 87-104cm Legs: 55-70cm   $89.00
26% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - Trip Reports

Tells Us About Your Latest Trip!

Author
The Grand Wall - Squamish

Doug
Online Now
29/09/2012
12:15:20 PM
Recently I was lucky enough to be towed up The Grand Wall. Fellow bumblies might enjoy reading an account. It's on thesarvo:
http://www.thesarvo.com/confluence/display/thesarvo/2012/09/29/Trip+report+-+The+Grand+Wall+at+Squamish
Cheers
Doug

pmonks
29/09/2012
12:56:23 PM
That's awesome! Great TR Doug!!

Ben_E
29/09/2012
1:26:46 PM
Thanks for posting up, looks great!

Miguel75
29/09/2012
9:03:54 PM
Rad TR Doug. I'm at a wedding in Radelaide and you've made the reception a little more enjoyable;)

Ben E, any TR's from your recent sojourn?

Ben_E
29/09/2012
10:52:30 PM
>Ben E, any TR's from your recent sojourn?

Sadly, I didn't manage to slip any climbing into my last trip to the US (did manage to spend a bit of time eating oysters on the beach which went part of the way to making up for the lack of climbing, but probably not TR material).

I'm heading back in January and might try and get a few days climbing (or at least shivering) in Joshua Tree before flying out of LAX though.

In the meantime I'll just have to live vicariously through trip reports like Doug's.
Clark153
2/10/2012
2:39:31 PM
You did great struggle at The Great Wall climbing. I like this type of activity which help to explore world in different contest and know more about world's natural beauty.
I try different thing like tree climbing in Thailand forest, that is look like as mountain climbing.
simey
2/10/2012
8:39:26 PM
On 2/10/2012 Clark153 wrote:
>You did great struggle at The Great Wall climbing. I like this type of
>activity which help to explore world in different contest and know more
>about world's natural beauty.
>I try different thing like tree climbing in Thailand forest, that is look
>like as mountain climbing.

What a pleasure to read the words of a genuine talent who is able to articulate his thoughts so clearly. Makes a nice change from the rest of you heathens.
technogeekery
3/10/2012
11:07:13 AM
Nice TR Doug, and great route! Looks like a real adventure.
Taylor152
3/10/2012
2:25:37 PM
Yes you said true, tree climbing is just look like a mountain climbing. Thailand is the most beautiful country in Southeast. There are count less spots which have natural beauty and attract lots of tourists to wards it self.

shortman
3/10/2012
2:39:13 PM
On 3/10/2012 Taylor152 wrote:
>Yes you said true, tree climbing is just look like a mountain climbing.
>Thailand is the most beautiful country in Southeast. There are count less
>spots which have natural beauty and attract lots of tourists to wards it
>self.

Grrrrr....
dalai
3/10/2012
9:32:12 PM
I've disabled both Clark153 and Taylor152. If you are legitimate new users I apologize, but your posts made the spammer radar go crazy...

[Chockstone Moderator edit: They were definitely spammers, so no need to apologise!]

There are 11 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints