Area Location Sub Location Crag Links
All NSW (General) (General) (General)  

Author
Narrow Neck
Wollemi
4-Oct-2008
11:00:43 AM
Without wishing to impinge on Simon's copyright, is someone able to put up the
description of the last two climbs at the S end of Narrow Neck. Recall them being low
grade.
Loaned my copy of the latest guidebook to a mate who is away kayaking in KNP at the
mo, and I wish to take another friend climbing on Monday. (Interesting aside is that she
lost a part of one finger due to injury while cranking hard at an indoor gym.)
Wollemi
5-Oct-2008
7:27:00 PM
Hmm... well waddya all think of 'early clearing showers' for Monday, on top of the rain
already had? Will the rock be too wet for upper mountains fun?

Sonic
5-Oct-2008
7:48:37 PM
Depends on where you go - alot of the areas need time to dry out even after its stopped raining. Even then some of the access routes are terrible in the wet.

I was going to go to Centennial Glen tommorow but the rain has put me off going even there. My advice would be wait for a better day coz if it rains more overnight you won't get much done anywhere.

There are 3 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints