Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
For Sale: Bivvy, mountain boots, tent etc
Mike Bee
6-Sep-2011
5:48:41 PM
Hi everyone.
I'm just going through my vast gear collection and I've found a bunch of stuff that isn't getting used, and I figure I should try and get some $$ back on it.

Scarpa Freney XT Mountaineering Boots WAS $300 NOW $200
http://www.chockstone.org/Forum/Forum.asp?Action=Display&ForumID=10&MessageID=9143&Replies=1
Purchased October 2008, only used for probably 15 days total. I’ve replaced them with something that fits my feet better.

MSR Fury Mountain Tent WAS $400 NOW $350
http://cascadedesigns.com/msr/tents/explore-series/fury/product
Only used for 12 nights total, purchased winter 2009 (at the time the AURRP was $999). I’m just not getting the use out of it that I was expecting, and I could do with the money. This is a bomber tent, will easily stand up to any weather that Australia or NZ will generate. Absolutely mint condition, with a few extra guy ropes added in.
Mine is the previous series, though that seems to only be few minor colour differences.
edit: and the new one has hook on the inner to attach to the poles, mine has sleeves the poles thread through.

MSR Superfly Stove WAS $50 NOW $40
http://cascadedesigns.com/msr/stoves/simple-cooking/superfly-with-autostart/product
Purchased early 2007 for backpacking through Europe. Since then, I’ve not used it, always preferring to use my liquid fuel stove in Oz and NZ. The autostart doesn't work all that well (ie, almost never, though, it never did work more than 1 in 5 anyway).

Black Diamond Winter Bivvy $75
http://www.backcountry.com/black-diamond-winter-bivy-sack
I bought this a couple of years ago with the plan to use it in conjunction with a new ultralight down bag to protect the down from dew on lightweight walks in the Flinders, but after one trip, I ended up trying a synthetic sleeping bag instead and not looking back!
This bivvy weighs bugger all, is the size of my fist, and has only been used for two nights!

Black Diamond Nylon Daisy 140cm SOLD

Macpac Microlight 1 person Tent SOLD

2 x Thermarest Standard ¾ (first with free stuff sac) SOLD

Miguel75
6-Sep-2011
8:02:41 PM
I'll take the daisy...

jackb
22-Sep-2011
1:32:07 AM
Any chance you can reduce the price of that tent?

spiinal
22-Sep-2011
7:29:27 AM
I'm interested in the Microlight tent.
PM me.
Mike Bee
28-Sep-2011
11:30:16 AM
Hey guys,

I must have missed some of the replies to this thread.

The Daisy is now Sold.
The Microlight is under discussion.

jackb, which tent were you talking about, the Fury or the Microlight?
Mike Bee
1-Nov-2011
6:11:01 PM
Hey all,

Just remembered this thread, I've dropped the prices of everything, some things quite significantly.

Also, I'm selling my car.
'99 Subaru Forester GT Auto. 182,000 km, $7,500
Mechanically in great condition, the exterior has some scratches etc.
It's a great trip car, and has served me very well on countless Araps, Moonarie and Grampians trips.

See carsales.com.au ad HERE
Mike Bee
11-Nov-2011
9:48:44 PM
Just updated whats available and added the Bivvy.

Surely someone is keen for a new pair of mountain boots or a bomber tent as the NZ alpine season kicks off...?

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints