Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
KATANA 38 la sportiva $150
restless
5-Mar-2011
11:19:23 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm selling a new pair of la sportiva KATANAs size 38. bought it too small, tried it on the wall once and never used them again.

you guys all know how these shoes are...so i'm not gonna brag about it too much.

$150 ono..
pick up from the city or northern beaches..eventually in a climbing gym.

c'mon get this bargain!
Lor

p.s. you can call directly at 0410292285, or just drop an sms.

pmonks
6-Mar-2011
8:16:34 AM
Wow! Are they really that expensive in Aus? I can get a pair for $140 most places here, and what with the exchange rate that's a solid 20% cheaper.

Regardless, they're AWESOME shoes!
restless
8-Mar-2011
10:42:07 PM
actually they retail for 239$...its ridiculous...

u are in the states i imagine...a friend of mine bought a pair there for around that price. i think i might consider that option for the next pair..
mabsydney
8-Mar-2011
11:23:51 PM
You can buy them online from bananafingers.co.uk for about $140 brand new including shipping. $180 for a second hand pair.....you are dreaming buddy!
maxdacat
9-Mar-2011
10:00:28 AM
not sure where you're based but round here we put the $ sign before the digits :p

but great shoes and unlike others above i will refrain from pointing out how they can be got cheaper elsewhere.
restless
11-Mar-2011
10:01:41 AM
thanx for the help and constructive messages.

the shoes are probably as used as the ones that you try in the shop anyway. ppl put them on and try to climb a few holds. that's pretty much how "second hand" mine are.

i don't see why you have to say that you can get them cheaper somewhere else. you want to buy them online, please do so. I am not trying to force you to buy mine.

so...
still for sale for AU$ 180 ono...

you can try these on before you buy them, but that's not the case with the one you purchase online...you get them..and that's it.

anyway. hope someone is interested.

nmonteith
11-Mar-2011
10:17:30 AM
On 11/03/2011 restless wrote:
>anyway. hope someone is interested.

I think you'll find the lack of interest might be due to the price.
restless
27-Apr-2011
3:38:56 PM
cutting down the price to $ 150...

any takers?

i'd be also happy to exchange for size 39..or other climbing gear...

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints