Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
SOLD: Petzl Nomad 9.8mm Rope

kev
20-Aug-2008
10:18:20 PM
New Petzl Nomad 9.8mm rope for sale. Light green, 70m, dry-treated.

Bought online 2 months ago and it's one rope too many (already have 2 others!). It needs to be put to good use, so if you're after a primo skinny, give me a shout. I've flaked it and put clear heat-shrink tube on both tips, so it's all ready to go.

Asking $280 (actual cost of rope and shipping to Australia, no profiteering on my part).

Located in inner north Melbourne if you want to check the Nomad out.

m: 0409 422 202
Jofus
7-Dec-2008
6:48:20 PM
Are you still looking to sell this rope mate? If so I may be interested in buying it.
You can contact me on 042-4567-292
Regards, Joe

kev
8-Dec-2008
2:20:03 PM
Sorry Joe, in my slack-arsedness, I forgot to update my post when the rope was sold.

Hope you find yourself a nice skinny... I miss my Nomad. :(

wallwombat
8-Dec-2008
6:02:53 PM
On 8/12/2008 kev wrote:

>Hope you find yourself a nice skinny... I miss my Nomad. :(

Pah!....9.8mm isn't a skinny rope anymore....

It's a bloody cable!

dreamingof8a
11-Dec-2008
5:59:43 PM
On 8/12/2008 wallwombat wrote:
>On 8/12/2008 kev wrote:
>
>>Hope you find yourself a nice skinny... I miss my Nomad. :(
>
>Pah!....9.8mm isn't a skinny rope anymore....
>
>It's a bloody cable!

But a cable with a very funky color! And it's mine now :-)
suzyq
6-Feb-2013
12:03:24 AM
Hey there, How did you manage to get this rope?? Ive recently been trying to order it from back country and they say, the companies wont allow shipping of this brand and many other to Australia. Who did you buy through??
Thank heaps.
Sues.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
6-Feb-2013
12:07:57 PM
On 6/02/2013 suzyq wrote:
>Hey there, How did you manage to get this rope?? Ive recently been trying
>to order it from back country and they say, the companies wont allow shipping
>of this brand and many other to Australia. Who did you buy through??
>Thank heaps.
>Sues.

The original post was made in 2008 so things may have changed since then?

There are other threads on Chockstone that name various freight-forwarding agents.

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints